More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by krm2116 krm2116

What does Jessica do?

Let the hunger overtake her.

Jessica can smell the girl from across the room. It's a delicious, sweet, intoxicating smell. Like nothing Jessica has ever experienced. Somehow, she thinks she can hear the girl's heartbeat, but thinks she must be imagining it.

Jessica feels a pain in her upper jaw and grabs her mouth.

"That is your fangs coming in for the first time, remember this moment" Elizabeth says as she strokes the trembling girls face and chest. "Jessica, come feed, you need your strength."

Jessica's mind races. She is confused and can't explain what is happening to her. She tentatively walks towards the bed.

"That's it, child, come here and drink" Elizabeth says as she draws a finger nail across the girl's breast. A thin line of blood appears as the girl screams into the gag.

The scent of blood in the air drives Jessica wild. She leaps on the girl and begins lapping at the cut across the girl's breast.

"Bite her!" Elizabeth commands. Elizabeth turns the girls chin, exposing her neck to Jessica.

Jessica bites down hard and starts to suck. The blood pulses into her mouth in spurts and spills out the edges of her mouth.

"Slow down, child, and savor it. Let her heart do the work."

Jessica begins to feel warm all over. Her whole body is on fire. She has never felt like this before. As she feeds, Elizabeth crouches behind her, stroking her hair and gently kisses her neck and shoulders. The girl's pulse begins to slow, as Jessica bites down even harder.

"Slow down, or you'll kill her." Elizabeth chuckles.

Does Jessica stop?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)