More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

Let me steal your man (sissification)

Jane was dreaming about her neighbor, her copper skin and black hairs, her perfect tits, ... She was a perfect beauty. She was dreaming about her naked body against hers, her hands on her dark hills, playing with the soft buttons, making them hard. The redhead could feel her breath against her lips, her eyes curious and locked into hers.

Jane's dreams weren't innocents. Her power were through dreams, and it could go beyond just affecting others dreams. Like dreaming about her neighbor's boyfriend being a submissive little sissy, crawling and enjoying the collar around his neck.

With time, his muscle mass shrank and breasts started to show up. Putting on makeup and women's clothes felt strangely natural. He hid that from his girlfriend, but Jane knew what was happening to him, she felt how eager he was now, in his dream.

And then, she sent her ex to his house, another victim of hers, sissified too. They were prepared for this, prepared to lust over each others.

Both of them discovered each other body, fucking and sucking each other hard member.

Jane's neighbor found them like that, and came crying to her, she welcomed her with open arms. She soon would be in her bed, fucking her sadness away.

End?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)