More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Damos Damos

What's next?

Let’s get started!

"Right, let's get going!" I spoke and sitting down on the chair heard Rebecca start to speak, "I need to take an sample!" I nodded before sitting there felt an small prick onto my hand heard Layla advise, to Rebecca's annoyance, "Just relax and try to clear your mind, it makes it easier to adjust!" I nodded when Rebecca metaphorically barging Layla out of the way spoke, "It will feel weird when you first enter, almost as if you are hallucinating but just relax and let it engulf you, if you feel any sickness or headaches after the first hour or so then lets us know!" I nodded before laying back in the chair waited for her to start it up. I don't remember when I did but I started to feel drowsy and hearing their voices get fainter and fainter closed my eyes almost as if they weren't there and all that was left was pure darkness, it was then when I felt a jolt of sharp pain pierce my back and feeling the chair shake tried to remember their advice on remaining calm and trying to think of nothing suddenly felt another as it all grew dark and I passed out.

Something goes wrong

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)