More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SuperCali SuperCali

Which trait do you try first?

Let’s get physical!

Curious, you tapped on the menu titled “Physique.” This brought up a short description, along with various menus with number and text entries. The description read “slightly out of shape, chubby, below average stamina.” Ouch. This device didn’t hold back, it seemed. You tapped on one of the number entries, next to the words “muscle definition,” and tentatively changed the small “1.5” that had been there to “7.” Immediately you felt a tightness in your shirt. Looking down you saw that your newly clearly defined biceps were stretching the arms of the now slightly-too-small t-shirt you were wearing. Not only that, but your other muscles seemed to have received a similar treatment!

Every single muscle on your body was now perfectly toned. It was all real! The genie, the wish, everything! This device must be her way of granting your wish. You weren’t exactly the computer geek type, but you guessed this was better than some vague shapeshifting power. You had to see what this thing could do. Squeezing the device into your pocket alongside your phone, you raised your hand.

“Yes, do you have a question?” the archaeology professor asked, pausing her anecdote about the art on one of the vases.

“May I go to the restroom?”

Where do you go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)