More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CEOJeanne CEOJeanne

What's next?

Let's visit some other planet

I see, so you want to visit some places huh? I don’t need to use my powers that much for that, but it should be enjoyable to visit some planets in the cosmos that I have my eyes on. You know even though it has been a few months since I became the omnipotent one, I have always been the omnipotent one, I think even mortals can understand that… There can only truly be one in the end, and as soon as I became the one, it means I was always the one. From the very beginning I was the omni potent one, because well, time is kind of meaningless you know?
Now let’s visit some places, it shouldn’t take too long to get there. I will try to make things a bit cooler for you to watch. I could go there instantly but making sure you understand what the fuck is happening will just make things a bit more fun.
As you looked at me, you felt as you began to move, the stars start to blur and become lines as we travelled all throughout the cosmos at speeds that would make scientists throw their heads against the wall.
And suddenly we were there, a vivid green planet, covered in massive forests that seemed to expand beyond belief, a interesting race of humanoids living in cities among the massive forests. They looked almost human, if not for their variety of skin colors and hair.
You see, 200 million years ago I visited this planet, it was deserts from pole to pole, scalding hot, I decided to play around with it a bit. I moved it just a bit farther from the sun, and watched as slowly it began to rain, and slowly life began to flourish in it after a few more million years. That was interesting but no where as interesting as I wanted, so I decided that I would swim across the oceans. The oceans full of primordial life, got their taste of my essence, of my sweat and my juices.
That kickstarted their evolution, not only of the humanoids but of all races on that planet. You see They share similarities with humans, but even though they began evolution so much later than Humans, they are way ahead in every possible field. This planet has a three sex hierarchy. They have Females, Males and Futas. Among the races, the males tend to be the strongest, they hunt and breed. The females tend to be treated as equals, while the futas, have a tendency to be on either side. Though something else is more important than gender.
I pointed towards a massive statue; this ridiculous mega structure was taller than anything else on the planet. It was a statue of their goddess, me of course. A rendition of myself that was so glorious it was the peak of all craft on their planet.
You see above all, the people of this race are evaluated on how similar to me they look, the more similar to me, the higher the tendency to share more of my power and be one of the higher castes. All genders are equal here, and have equal opportunities, but the ones that look the most like me are worshipped like gods. After all they were literally born from the primordial soup from my essence passing through their planet.
Not only them, the animals, the trees, everything is affected by my presence here so much time ago. Let’s go down there.
In moments we flew down through the atmosphere, your body seeming resistant against the burning entry as I calmly land down in the middle of a park. Immediately the citizens bow in my presence, and begin convening at the park.
“The Goddess has come to visit us; this shall be a sacred day.” They said,happy and excited to see the holy mother come to visit them once again. In all senses this was not religion for them. There was no need for faith for I existed and was right here in front of so many, as the entire city seems to perform a pilgrimage to come see me.
Down here you can see more of the intricate architecture of this planet, the city is built into the forest, inside the massive trees, buildings are all made of powerful godly wood, and energy all seems to be gotten from the solar panels that share the sun light with the trees.
This civilization seemed way further what humans can accomplish and yet here they were, celebrating their goddess.
You see, mortal, these beings are just one of the infinite number of planets on the cosmos that I have touched in some way. They exist from my touch on their planet so much time ago.
While we spoke, calmly a group began to approach. “Goddess allow us to give you a gift, this sword has been entrusted with the richest stones and most powerful materials in our reach, a blade made of Jeannium, infused with a bit of your blessing on us so long ago” Yes Jeannium, as I said earlier I have improved everything, from the life to the very materials. And this was the encrusted form of my energy on this planet. The most powerful material on the universe, made from the natural purification of my sweat on this planet so long ago.
I grabbed the sword in my hand and with a casual swing, I destroyed half their city and damaged a moon that was on the way of my slash, the air went through cutting it all. I smiled in satisfaction; this was the result of at least a millennia of their work. Generation upon generation of this planet’s finest artists and craftsman, spent their whole lives working on this sword. In my hand I casually shrink the sword, before duplicating it, remaking thousands of years of their work in a casual blink of my eyes, and putting them both as small earrings. I smiled at them
“Thank you, I may use these once in a while. What do you think?”
I said while posing with the combined work of thousands of years in my ears like little trinkets. My perfect body was so impossible to ignore, that many of the man further on the back and a lot of the futa had an ridiculous orgasm and went from that simple posing and the slight shake of my breasts.
The man in front, the leader of the planet, looked at me, and cried in happiness that I would use the work of generations of their finest craftsman once in a while as a trinket. Like I hadn’t just killed a good bit of their population and slashed off a bit portion of their moon.
I waved and from then we parted, going to visit another place.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)