More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Icpolin Icpolin

How do we start?

Let's try out the sea. (Begin Path #1)

This warm sand, ocean breeze, smell of salty water - everything is soo tempting, so u don’t resist. The beach is pretty empty, u suppose the reason is time around afternoon, when sun is most cruel. That’s why u only consider to have not more than a small fast swim. You slip from your boots, shorts, take off vest and leave only your shirt and black tanga panties on. Than look around once again, notice only a man figure pretty far away. He does not look like a source of problem, so you just run into the shore and make a jump splashing into the incoming wave. With a short laugh you make a deep breath moving further to warm water.

This looks like a paradise! Your family was pretty rich, but still u could afford holydays at sea only at summer, but to live in such a place the whole year!

After a short swimming dive u come back to shore. Your shirt became wet, and now is Tight-fitting your magnificent curves. U did not notice, but it can hardly hide your big firm nipples, that became hard from contact with water. Or maybe you are also very excited, and it’s another reason.

-Hello.

Man’s voice demand your attention. U look back and see probably same person that was noticed minutes ago. It’s a tall young man with mid-length black hair and same insanely deep black eyes. He wear a pair of shorts and comfortable shirt with bare legs.

-I am Sam. Nice to meet u, Kelly. Don’t be surprised, that I know your name, well… u know, I am your personal teacher here, new students come only couple of times per year. So we were waiting for you! Welcome. Maybe u will need some help?

He looks pretty friendly, and his muscles, God Damn, he is so sexy. The voice sounds pretty confident, so u don’t think, that he lies. While u are deep in thoughts and are busy staring at his adorable wide shoulders and tough chest, your hardly notice, that still are almost exposed to him. To be honest, Sam is barely able to draw eyes from your hard nipples to make eyes contact for the first minute, but he is not surprised that much to give u a hint and quickly improves his behavior. Possibly his eyes got used to hot girls forms, as this University has its own beach!

How do u react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)