More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Corruption Corruption

What do you see looking back at you?

Lesser Dhampire (Corruption)

A corpse pale face stares back at you with red eyes wild, untamable black hair and shortened versions of vampire fangs.

A Dhampire! A mix of living and undead you can be counted as both, and your kind can gain the benefits of both and have only the weaknesses that both hold

And then there is you. A Lesser Dhampire, created by a lesser Vampire. Not one of those massively powerful ones who can wield their powers strong enough to be considered powerful archmages. Not one of those that gets massive following of bloodbonds, thralls and other servants. Not a Daywalker who can actually face the sun without fear. Not even a normal vampire that can act and think on its own, being able to pass mostly unnoticed by the living at night and in dark areas. No, it was a lesser vampire, created from the leftovers of a more powerful vampire; weak and unable to even think! The kinds that attack in groups because even level one creatures might take on a small group and win, with a small bit of luck or planning.

And you ended up with worst combination of their traits, as far as you could tell!

You were weaker than most humans, sunlight hurt your eyes and you sunburned easily. Your skin was corpse pale, but that might be due to staying in shade as much as possible. If you kept your mouth shut to hide the fangs, than only the eyes would expose you as not being human.

The mere fact you even had a name probably meant that you were created as a joke!

Looking around you noticed the cave was empty. Not trashed as normal, but entirely empty.

Bloody Updates!

Now to see what the Gods gave you and just how badly screwed you were!

Level 1, Belgar, Scavenger
Lesser Dhampire, Human, NPC, Explicit
Experience to level up: 100
HP: 8/8 MP: 3/3
Attributes
Strength: 11, Dexterity: 10, Endurance: 16
Charisma: 7, Manipulation: 6, Appearance: 8
Perception: 12, Intelligence: 11, Wits: 13
Unused Attribute Points: 0
Skills
Hunting: 5
Scavenging: 11
Stealth: 7
Unarmed Fighting: 3
Feats:
Blood Drain: You can increase your HP and MP recovery by drinking blood. Amount depends on a number of factors, including, but not limited to, amount drunk, if it was alive, willing and how magical
Nightdweller: Your senses are attuned to darkness and fine tuned for it. +10% when in dark environments.

Well, SHIT!

One solid hit and you were dead. MP wasn’t enough to cast a spell, even if you knew one. Your stats were too low to reasonably win a fight. Explicit was bad as it meant you could be .

Speaking of which, there was something you had to do.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)