More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Alya Alya

What's next?

Lesbian Sex Wrestling Start

A limousine with a Red flag greets you on arrival. An attendant dressed in a tuxedo and wearing a Venetian mask with a single big eye opens the car door for you and gestures for you to enter.

Looking out the window you observe EroFights City. As the vehicle keeps moving forwards you allow yourself to fully immerse in the urban scenery. Each building is gargantuan and eye-catching thanks to colourful lights illuminating its façade. A huge SPA where one can rest and relax, numerous night clubs and the bright "Evening Nip" - the central pub of the city. Let's not forget about the beautiful beach, with dozens of villas with built-in swimming pools on the seafront ready to be rented by anyone who wants it.

But the structure that stands out the most is the headquarters, with an adjacent hotel named "Discordia", where tens of hundreds of rooms and arenas where EF carries out its famous sexual fights are located.

Lost in your thoughts, you easily lose the sense of passing time as minutes turn into hours completely unnoticed. What thrilling adventures await you?

Once you arrive at the hotel for Sexfighters, an attendant escorts you to your room.

Rest

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)