More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by inked inked

Who is the figure?

Leon Masters, 18, Freshman QB

Leon woke up the next day and cursed. He was sure some of his team mates spiked the drinks he had, because as of right now he could barely remember anything of their celebration and even yesterday was still a blur. He never felt this bad in his life. His muscles hurt and he groaned as he got up.

He was the star in his high school and he was keen on becoming the same at his university. He was meant to be. Even though he just recently turned 18, Leon was a pure athlete. He was 6'8, 250 lbs of pure muscles, no body fat, broad shoulders and despite his massive figure he was always the fastest on the team. He was THE prototype of an athlete, almost like a perfect experiment. In high school, he was head of multiple sports teams, but now he focused on becoming the best QB the world hat ever seen. There was another part of his body he was particularly proud of. His cock stood almost 11 inches in length and was thick like a soda can.

He checked his watch and realised he was late, so he quickly pulled over his training clothes and grabbed his back. He always ran towards the training grounds to warm up, but on this day he had to hurry even more than usual.

He was still a little dizzy and sore but that didn't stop him. He had his bag strapped over his shoulders and jogged his way through the woods. No matter how he felt, he would still dominate the training and show the coach that he had to make him a starter. But it was all about to change.

He never paid much attention to his surroundings and this time it should come back to hunt him. Just as he was about the enter the streets, he tripped and heard a high-pitched noise. He managed to ease his fall with his hands and turned around to see what he tripped over. A few feet back on the ground was a fox, it was certainly hurt and so he decided to walk back and check on it.

Leon wasn't much of an animal friend, but he felt responsible and he could at least make sure that the fox wasn't wounded badly. As he tried to pick the fox up, it snarled and quickly bit him in his hand. "You damn bitch. Fuck you then. Go die" Leon yelled. Oh, he was pissed and flipped his finger at the fox before walking of to the training ground.

Change during training?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)