More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by inked inked

Change during training?

Change (Surprise)

He arrived late to practice and got a quick ranting tirade from the coach who didn't care for his excuse. After that, he was made to run 10 laps around the field. Leon was pissed and he let his coach know. Unmotivated he made his way around the field in a slow jog and everytime he was close to the coach he made sure to give him a piece of his mind.

Just as he was to finish the last round, Leon felt a stinging pain, radiating from his bite mark into his entire body. He started a massive sweat, but he dragged himself further. His vision became blurry. He blinked a few times but it didn't improve. "Masters, get it over with. HURRY MASTERS!...Masters?" he could hear his coach before his vision went black and he hit the ground with a loud thump.

As he regained consciousness, he was disoriented. Slowly, his eyesight came back and Leon realised he was in the locker room. His team mates were surrounding him and his coach stepped forward. Despite being a tough coach that worked his squad, he was also some kind of father figure for the boys. "Welcome back, Masters. You feeling alright?" he muttered.

Leon wanted to answer but instead screamed in pain as his body darted upwards. His wrists and ankles hurt even more now, as something restrained them. "Sorry Masters, we had to tie you up" a team mate said. Leon's body darted up again and his screams continued. Something bad was happening to him, he could feel it. He screamed for help, he wanted this to stop. He tried to get free, his cuffs cutting into his skin as he pushed upwards. Then it all went black.

Leon woke up in a hospital. He wasn't cuffed anymore, but his head still hurt badly. He heard a soft female voice, stating a few things about his condition then she adressed him directly. "Miss? Miss, are you with me?" Did he hear her correctly? He was sure she just adressed him as Miss. "Miss, if you can hear me, just give me a reaction." He groaned.

"Miss, can you please state your name and date of birth for me?" her voice asked calmly. His voice was higher than usual, it sounded very feminine. Even though he felt beat, his voice came out clear. "Leon Masters. June 26th 1998." Silence. He could here her pencil scratch over the paper and then her voice. "Subject is delusional. States her name as Leon Masters. Will need to stay under further supervision." With that the doctor left the room and Leon was left to himself.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)