More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by blackclover77 blackclover77

Who is afflicted?

Leo, 28 year old husband

Leo and his wife Michelle have been living in Maddington for 5 years now happily married. They owned a two-story house, had no kids, and Leo had a well paying job that met their needs quite well as Michelle stayed home and did work there. Leo's job was not without its problems however, as more often than not he would come home exhausted or incredibly late.

Prior to moving to Maddington he was very "insatiable" to say the least, constantly groping, grabbing, and playing with Michelle every chance he got from resting his head on her soft, supple butt when she was laying down to picking her up when she was minding her business around the house and proceeding to have sex with her on the spot. This libido of his though was one of the many reasons she fell in love with him in the first place.

Sadly this was not the case anymore as days turned to weeks which turned into months with not even so much as a touch from him. Michelle didn't complain however, considering she was very grateful for the things her husband provided them and understood the workload he had to endure. Eventually she gave up on the idea that her husband would go back to how things were going as far as buying vibrators and other toys to satisfy her needs without his knowledge. Luckily for her things were about to change tonight...

"You work tomorrow, honey?" Michelle said with her tablet in her hands and sitting up in their bed.

"Yeah, got a full shift tomorrow. Hopefully they don't give me overtime like last time." Leo said putting on his pajamas.

"I hope not...hey honey?"

"Yeah, sweetie?" Leo said getting under the covers with her.

"Do mind if today...ummm nevermind forget what I said."

"Are you sure? I'm all ears."

"No, it's fine it was nothing important."

"Well if you say so. Goodnight sweetie." Leo said giving her a kiss on the cheek and closing his eyes.

After the kiss goodnight, Michelle continued using her tablet with the lamp on their nightstand dimly lit only planning to stay up a while longer while her husband slept.

"Oh, I almost forgot to see that site I was going to go on earlier." Michelle said remembering to go to a website that specializes in a variety of sex toys. "Oh, that one comes with 5 settings of intensity...I wonder what size I should get though." she said slightly massaging her mound. "I should probably hold off..." she said thinking about the collection she has already.

Unbeknownst to her however, something was growing in her husband's pants.

How does the night carry on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)