More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by manperson22 manperson22

How do you use the Rulebook first?

Leave work early and take the subway home.

You decide to take the rulebook out into the wild world and write a new rule that allows you leave work, whenever you please.

You get on the subway wearing a professional white button down shirt and a black skirt and black stockings under your overcoat, and you pull out the rulebook once more.

New Rule: one car on every train is reserved for fucking, and has ample private space as well for any riders who want to copulate not in the fucking car with everyone else.

You wander to the last car of the train and find a room covered in pillows. A few men and women are splayed out leisurely having their pussies eaten or their dicks sucked on the way home from work. Its a calm atmosphere. Further down the car are two small rooms, one with a smoking sign and another with a non-smoking sign.

New Rule: Every train employs stewardesses to serve any interested commuters.

Several women suddenly appear wearing official transit uniforms, with with holes cut in their jumpsuits to perfectly allow for access to their asses and pussies and additional circular holes in their tops through which their breasts stick out. Some of the women with larger breasts seem to have to squeeze them through the holes in the uniforms producing an effect similar to that of rope bondage.

You look around at the other riders on the train and wonder: who do you want to get used by on your way home from work, and in which car?

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)