More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by manperson22 manperson22

What next?

Jerk off a stranger in the quiet car.

You maneuver to the quiet car and look for someone who might want to fuck.

You notice a bookish young man peak from his newspaper to look at your ass as you're walking by. He tries to be subtle, but you sit down next to him.

"Is this seat taken?"

"No, be my guest."

He silently goes back to reading his newspaper, though you can still tell that he is glancing at your cleavage every now and again.

You stand up and remove your coat. You then place it in the overhead shelf. You pull your skirt down to reveal your soft butt in your black lacy thong, and you take off your shirt, pulling out your breasts which spill over the edge of your matching black bra. You leave your stockings on and sit back down next to the stranger who seems to be feeling himself under his newspaper.

"Would you mind if I took your cock out?" You asked politely.

"Be my guest." Stammered the stranger.

You scoot in close in the seat next to him and reach behind his newspaper to unzip his pants and grope his hardening shaft. His dick is thick, and surprisingly long. As you stroke him idly, you peruse the articles in the paper and he reaches behind you to fondle your ass in your seat.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)