More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fiftyfiftyfifty Fiftyfiftyfifty

What route will you take? Do you go home?

Leave but enchant him for some denial fun.

You both pay your tab at the tavern and depart.

The sky must have set a few hours ago, because the outside is dark, though lit by thousands of visible stars. His home isn't far from the tavern, so you arrive in only a few moments. It's small, but it's cozy at least. You take hold of his chest-piece and drag him along to his bedroom, practically slamming the door behind you as you grin at him wickedly. You eye over his handsome form and tell him to undress.

Slowly, he removes the armour bits of his outfit, leaving him dressed only in thin, loose brown clothes. When he removes his shirt, you can finally see his toned form. Then go his trousers. He stands before you and the bed, dressed in just a pair of tight black boxer briefs.

You remove your pointed hat and place it delicately on a nearby table.

"So... You're a witch, right?"

You nod. "Of course."

"Does that mean you know spells for anything?"

You nod again. "I do," you say with a smirk. "Say no more."

He looks surprised as you step forward and raise out your hand in front of his form. You begin to chant words foreign to him, and swirl your wrist back and forth. Arcane symbols manifest in front of you, and after only a moment, the wave of energy hits his body, though he doesn't react in the slightest. He looks confused if anything.

"Now we can have fun~."

"What did you do?"

"You'll find out."

Thanks to your spell, he's unable to have an orgasm. But in addition, you know exactly when he would, allowing you to be the most evil witch of them all.

How do you start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)