More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Fiftyfiftyfifty Fiftyfiftyfifty

How do you start?

Dive right in.

You step right up to him, and press your lips against his own. You can feel his strong arms wrap around your waist and pull you in tight, and your own hands slide around his shoulders. You embrace as tight as possible through the passionate kiss. For a moment, you're actually surprised that such a tall, handsome, and muscular man would be put in this position with you.

Your hands trail down his chest, and then to his waist as you push up against his erection with your left palm. "Already hard?" you tease.

"You're just so beautiful."

You smile and slowly move said hand up and down the length of his shaft. He sighs softly, clearly enjoying the feeling. But, you've only begun. He has no idea what's in store.

His hands move down to your chest and begin unbuttoning your blouse. After the last, he starts intensely at your chest and pulls the top open. You work along with him and pull out your arms, allowing the shirt to drop to the floor beside you both. Your brassiere matches your black outfit.

"Wow," he says quietly as his hands move to take hold of both of your breasts and begin to kneed them in his grip. You can feel his member grow to maximum stiffness as you pull your hand away, allowing him to do what he wishes at the moment. His hands begin to trail back, and you hear a click as he undoes your bra and lets it fall. You smirk as his eyes grow wide at your form.

"How long are you going to stare?" you tease once more.

He flinches and smiles. "Sorry... Like I said. You're just so beautiful."

You push him backwards, and he lands bouncing against the bed. Then you leap and land on top of him, kissing him on the lips, and then the neck, and you work your way down to his thighs. Down you slide his underwear before tossing them across the room once they leave his ankles.

You hear, "Oh god," as you grip his shaft with your right hand and start to slide it up and down.

Moment longer, you move even faster, and his hips start to eagerly buck. He looks down at you as you move your mouth over the tip, and stroke him hard. He looks as if he can't believe this is actually going to happen, but of course, it isn't.

Because of the spell, you know he's about to orgasm. You stop directly at his peak and remove your hand, pulling back to sit up on his knees--only covered from the waist down.

He groans loudly and looks to you with intense frustration, but you simply smile back.

"Gah... Please. Please go back down."

"No, no, no. I'm not nearly done with you yet, Bav." You playfully drag your finger up the back of his cock and he cringes.

It brings you endless joy to be able to magically toy with just an attractive man. You wonder how many edges he can take before he breaks.

A few moments pass and he cools down a bit.

You lower yourself back down, and drag your tongue up the bottom of his erection. He moans audible at this. You then slides the burning hot member past your lips and starts to tease it with your tongue. In and out it slides, and you periodically swirl your tongue around the top. Your spell warns you that his climax is building fast, so you must be doing a great job.

Faster. Faster. You slide it in and out of your mouth, and you can feel that he's about to cum.

Do you let him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)