More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Let's dive into it, shall we ?

Learning path to madness (chastity belt)

Jane was kind of bored of her relationship with her boyfriend, it was great in the first years, but something was missing, a spark.

It took several years and difficult times in their couple to find the something that was missing. While looking for things to spice up the bedroom time, Jane found the use of chastity belt as foreplay, of sort. Leaving the keys to her boyfriend, she could go for hours and even days with a steel belt instead of panties.

Unable to touch herself, with a vibrating egg in her vagina, controlled by her boyfriend's phone from anywhere. She was getting aroused by the pleasure the toy was giving her while being unable to close the deal thanks to the steel plate. It was driving her mad sometimes, but every time she could take off the belt, she experienced the best sex of her life.

With the years, she had become really kinky, and even started to use a vibrating butt plug in addition to the egg. She loved to read and write porn, watch adult movies, sucking her - now - husband in the car. She also got few piercing and tattoos, and even got herself bigger tits. Keeping herself from cumming sometimes for weeks, using only her mouth to please her man, she was in a constant state of arousal.

Jane enjoyed life by keeping herself from reaching what she needed, completing what she was missing by taking out something she enjoyed. Life was strange sometimes, but still interesting and fun.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)