More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by earpsrhot earpsrhot

Choose a tale of unintended magical nudity!

Leah's fashion-conscious revelation

Leah's plan was simple. She wanted to be known for her outfits and her sense of style, and she'd spent a while going through a wide array of clothes. She was always proud of her wardrobe. She'd tried different styles, learned what colors went best with her long red hair, and eventually came to the conclusion that even if she tried her best, everyone had different tastes.

That wasn't good enough. She wanted to be a fashion designer, which meant she had to be known as someone who went above-and-beyond when it came to looking good, and all that took was a little spell. Anyone who looked at her would instantly see her in their favorite of all the clothes she'd worn. There was a little careful tweaking, to make sure it didn't combine outfits or anything and instead took the most popular single outfit overall in the opinions of everyone near her, and to make sure the clothes were adjusted to fit her in case her measurements had changed. All in all she was sure she'd thought of everything.

Then she sent a nude to the wrong number, and the picture got spread around.

Suddenly everyone's idea of Leah's best outfit is very consistent. How ever will she cope? If someone even sees her just once, even without having seen the photo, if she's not dressed she's probably going to still end up naked around them, and with how much trouble she's having getting dressed that's pretty likely. But there's got to be someone out there who thinks her best outfit involves, well, actual clothes, right? Right?

Well, until she finds them, it looks like Leah's wardrobe is going to be pretty fixed for a while.

How does her story begin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)