More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fyreant fyreant

Character select.

League of Propriety's dark, dirty video collection (Anthology, not a character selection)

Although adult video, both above board and black market, is a thriving business in Acropolis City... perhaps one of the biggest... there are certain video collections that are notorious for both their extremely lewd content and the dark secrets they often reveal. Sometimes, the consequences go well beyond just shame and embarrassment.

If you don't want to follow the path of a superheroine or supervillainess in detail, here's a collection of a few of them that find their way into private collectors hands, from time to time.

(Note: These are all tied to various storylines and can be found by reading through them normally, mostly my storylines but a few of them will be from characters created by other authors. Many of them, particular the ones written by the story creator (Fyreant), are centered around internal cumshots, pregnancy risk and impregnation. This chapter exists to link directly to them for readers who want to jump straight to the filthiest sex scenes with a minimum of plot and dialogue getting in the way.)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)