More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 15 by fyreant fyreant

What's on the tape? It's gonna be something dirty, isn't it...

'Excellence Girl', a classic superheroine, is on the tape chasing thrills too far [part 1] (M/F)

Aside from it being unclear who is filming (considering it is from a cinema-themed superhero, 'Powers' are most likely involved) this film could be a typical chronicle of a high-level heroine's exploits. It is immediately recognizable as Excellence Girl, who was briefly on the Big 7 of the League of Propriety before leaving under mysterious circumstances six years ago. She is flying through the blue skies in her classic pose.

She's a real, natural beauty. Her long, golden blonde hair, held somewhat in place with a schoolgirlish headband, ripples and flows in the wind behind her along with her bright red cape. Her outfit is an extremely tight white baby tee with her stylized 'E' symbol stretched over her preternaturally firm c-cup breasts. Her chest is actually on the small side by League of Propriety standards, 'Most Common Superpower' and all that, but it is hard to imagine she ever had any complaints from those lucky enough to see her strutting her stuff in person. The snug white top reveals her whole midriff down to her tiny blue miniskirt Among the most iconic aspects of her look is the bright cherry red knee-high boots with long heels she wears. They don't look very practical to walk in, which is no problem whatsoever considering she can fly at 200 mph, which, incidentally, made her choice of bright red thong underwear rather common knowledge.

Fly, and then some. Excellence Girl smashes through a sealed door to a massive, imposing skyscraper on the ground floor, owned by the sinister ConTech corporation. Guards order her to stop, and she just flashes them a winning, pearly-white smile sand folds her arms as she walks through the metal detectors.

Dozens of shotguns and handguns open fire on Excellence Girl. She reacts as if she's being drenched in a rainstorm, holding her arm up and wobbling slightly as she walks through the hail of high velocity lead, leaving a trail of mushroomed bullet slugs laying at her feet. "Hey, c'mon, I thought this was supposed to be a profit-seeking corporation. What floor are the accountants on? Do I have to go and tell them how much money you guys are wasting on ammunition?" One particularly dense security guard runs up when the rest run out of bullets and starts swinging a collapsible baton at her. She picks him up by one hand by the front of his armored vest and hurls him up over her shoulder behind her, without breaking her stride. "Speaking of money, I guess you guys couldn't afford to replace those robots I trashed last time, huh? So there's nothing here I'm even allowed to punch? Boooooring." she says in the tone of voice of a bratty teenager as she tears the doors off an elevator with a sound of screeching metal and starts flying up it.

She stops at a couple of floors on the way to blow through and go to some computer terminals, checking something. A couple of c-list supervillains try to ambush her on 3 separate occasions as she does, and in each case, they don't even get through introducing themselves before getting knocked out and sent flying with a single effortless backhand or, in one case, a literal flick of her index finger. Even other superheroes in her time had been jealous of this girl's level of strength and indestructibility. Eventually, Excellence Girl seems to find what she was looking for and rockets straight up the elevator shaft again at incredible speed, easily smashing right through a spiked spring-loaded slab of steel that swings down as a booby trap to try and stop her.

And now, Excellence Girl can be seen entering a huge, lavish executive suite office with all kinds of expensive modern art on pedestals and a large holographic display near the center showing the progress of a plasma vortex created by some kind of high tech weapon, obliterating city block after city block mere minutes after they could be evacuated. Sitting behind a mahogany desk is a tall, handsome man, somewhere in his 30s, of mixed-race heritage with a shaved scalp. Rather than looking concerned that a heroine has just brushed aside all of his defenses with predictable ease, he is smiling confidently, and only reacts to slowly swivel his chair in her direction as the blonde beauty approaches. You remember seeing newspaper articles about him back when you were in high school; Lorne Lexington, heir to a multibillion dollar technology conglomerate and widely suspected mad scientist and terrorist only kept out of prison by his high-priced lawyers.

"Ah. Excellence Girl. To what do I owe the pleasure of your latest visit?"

Excellence girl folds her arms over her chest and tilts her head to the side with a salty roll of her eyes. "C'mon, do we have to play this game again? You don't suppose it could have something to do with your latest stupid Rube Goldberg machine vaporizing chunks of the city, do you? I'll let the clue-hounds on the League's B-list worry about finding, like, actionable proof that you are behind this, I don't really care. Just shut the doomsday device down already."

"Hmmm..." the tall man inclines his head forward and smirks. "You seem unusually agitated. Perhaps you realize how weak your negotiating position actually is? You poor, naive school girl. You have a lot to learn about business."

"Nah," the blonde says breezily as she strolls up to his desk and sits on the edge of it. "I just had a big fight with my boyfriend and broke up with him, is all. Jeez, what does it say that the evil mad scientist C.E.O. cares more about how my day went than any of the so-called superheroes I'm on a team with?"

Lorne Lexington looks mildly surprised. "The photographer? Really? I'm surprised. After pretending it was nothing but a professional media relationship for over a year, it's already over?"

"Yeah," Excellence Girl says casually, putting a finger on her chin wistfully. "I mean, it was sort of about the way he wouldn't change a little something before giving it to his paper, 'journalistic integrity' or whatever, but I know it was really just that he's too spineless to say no to his boss. At first I thought it was cute but let's just say he proved to be disappointing in a lot of ways. Man... listen to me talking here like you're my therapist or something. I'm supposed to be beating the de-activation codes for a doomsday device out of you right now..."

Suddenly, Lorne stands up from his seat and looms over the cute blonde heroine on his desk, looking supremely confident. "Don't worry about that. I'll be sure to come lend you an ear whenever I can find time in my busy schedule... when you're languishing in a windowless cell deep in my research center."

Excellence Girl lets out a sigh heavy with exasperation and rolls her eyes to the side again. "Oh boy, heeeere we go..."

"Feast your eyes on THIS, you arrogant brat!" Lorne thrusts a small padded box like a fancy watch might be kept in and flips the lid open, revealing a shard of pretty, rainbow-hued crystal. "Pure, high-grade 'Chromaticite'!"

Leaning towards him, Excellence Girl looks down at the glittering rock. She peers at it quizzically for a few seconds then nods. "Ohhhh, right. My ultimate weakness. Emits radiation that ravages my body on the cellular level and neutralizes all my powers."

The sharp-dressed corporate executive stammers slightly as he speaks, struggling to maintain his composure. "Th-that's right. Ever since I learned the secret when your scientist friend Dr. Fallows fell into my grasp I've waited for months for the perfect moment to..."

Excellence Girl hops off the table, looks down at herself, takes a few deep breaths and brings her fist down on the desk he'd been sitting at. It shatters into hundreds of pieces, making Mr. Lexington stagger backwards in shock and fumble with his crystal, nearly dropping the precious 'chromaticite' as he falls on his rear.

"Nope." Excellence Girl says simply. "Sheesh, Lorne, I thought you were a scientist. You do know what the word 'theoretically' means, right? Did you really think I was going to let that dusty old creep Doc F wave a potentially toxic rock at me just to confirm or deny if it had the effect he thought it might? Looks like, nope, it's worthless. How many millions of dollars did you waste on finding that big a lump of it?"

"I... well, it cost..." Lorne chokes up and swallows dryly. "Maybe it just takes some time to work..."

"I don't suppose you had any kind of backup defenses? Another robot suit? Please?" Excellence Girl leans towards him insolently. "I REALLY need something to work off all this frustration I'm feeling and all of the new villains this month have been such underpowered Z-list nobodies that busting them up would just make me look bad. Almost as bad as the ones you were working with. I mean, Frost Queen? You brought here here specifically to try and stop me? Yeah, that's a great idea, send the chick whose power is shooting cold air at people to fight the girl who spends half her time flying at ballistic velocities in the upper atmosphere. I bet you just hired her because she has big boobs."

"HEEYAHH!" Lorne springs to his feet and thrusts the crystal into the blonde bombshells' forehead with as much as he can manage, driving it into her. The fragile mineral substance shatters against her head and falls to the floor in shards, except for a few that get embedded in his hand, causing him to wince and jerk his hand back.

Excellence Girl tosses her head back and laughs. "Bahhahahahaa! Ohhh Lexxy. You're always so spirited. If Johnny had just stood up for himself a little bit maybe I would have wanted to stay with him..." she licks her ruby red lips and tilts her head to the side. "Mmmm... You know, even though that dumb shiny crystal you spent all your robot money on turned out not to be poisonous to me, who's to say it didn't have other effects? What if it had some kind of strange, unpredictable effect on my personality? Why, I couldn't be blamed for what I did afterwards. I might go totally out of control on you, Mr Evil Genius."

"I knew it!" the bald scientist/executive leapt to his feet, pointing at her accusingly. "I always knew that you were a menace and only pretended to be a girl scout so that you could lull humankind into a false sense of security! And you were waiting all this time just so you could-"

Without warning, Excellence Girl reaches forward, grabs him by his tie and yanks him forward. He stumbles and falls right into a kiss with her, the super-empowered blonde college girl pushing her lips up against his. The man is so surprised that he doesn't bother to try and push himself away or fight back, though that would of course be futile, anyway.

"Not really what I always had in mind. Breaking up with that camera-flashing doormat made me think... I kind of like bad guys~" Excellence Girl says flirtatiously, keeping a firm hold on his tie. "Not the dumb 'Yes boss' goons who do stupid crap like shoot at a girl they know perfectly well is bulletproof... I mean the bad guys with real swagger. Like, even though you know I could totally break you in half and get away with it because, oops, magic crystal, not my fault, just another supervillain getting himself maimed with his hubris... all the same, you never give up. You should have been a hero, you're way better than the scientists the League has... but anyway,"

The man's eyes bug out as she suddenly jams her hand down the front of his pants. "Wow." she says with a giggle. "You ARE focused on defeating me. Not even 'excited' seeing me in my miniskirt, huh? Or maybe you're just used to it by now? But I think I can fix that. Don't worry, I can control my strength, it won't hurt unless I want it to."

"What are you... playing at, you... freak?" the executive stammers, trying to maintain his composure. Excellence Girl winks at him. "Well, since I'm not myself due to crystals, maybe we could do the thing where I give you some service and in exchange you send the code to shut down your city-destroying plasma thingy?"

He's getting red in the face now, and by the guilty way he looks down, it is obvious he's responding to her touch whether he likes it or not. "You conceited brat! You think that I'm going to fall down and worship you, and beg you for your favor like you were some kind of goddess? I won't be manipulated like that! And as it turns out, I DO have a backup plan, and-"

She puts her fingers over his lips and picks him up with one hand before roughly tossing him into his swivel chair. "Ohh, of course you wouldn't. You never take the slightest disrespect from anybody. That's why the last time I was in bed with dorky Johnny, I was thinking of you. So, no deal. Let the other capes get some spotlight action and deal with the doomsday device, the device that I'm interested in is right here, and turning it off is the opposite of what I want."

She yanks down his pants and briefs, and sure enough, her delicate gloved white hand has been rather successful at bringing his swarthy cock to attention. Although ConTech Headquarters is a notoriously oversized skyscraper even by Acropolis City standards, it seems unlikely that Lorne Lexington built it out of a need to compensate for something, since his fortune and his ambitions aren't the only things bigger than average. Excellence Girl bends over and rubs her miniskirt-clad bottom against his lap, giving him a lap dance and making the villain groan in conflicted desire. When he's nice and hard she decides to get fancy and levitates herself into the air, so that she can waggle and kick her booted feet in midair while engulfing his shaft in her ruby red lips.

If Lorne has any desire left to push her off, he doesn't show it, as his eyes start rolling back in his head and he puts his hands on her head, running his fingers through her flowing golden hair. The audio of the tape picks up a lewd slurping sound as Excellence Girl levitates all the way up and around until her red thong underwear, with miniskirt hiked up, is being pushed right in Lexington's face. It seems that even a man with an IQ of 200 is still a man, as the villainous executive reaches up and grabs her pale, springy ass cheeks in both hands and digs his fingers into the soft, pliant surfaces. The camera gives a close-up of his tongue flicking along the sensual cleft in the middle of the super blonde bombshell's thong. Whether the fact that she was a nigh-invulnerable superheroine counted for or against her appeal to any individual, the fact that a college girl 15 years younger than him with a nigh-on perfect body was giving him a blowjob and grinding her crotch against his face outweighed all other considerations. And so sure enough, he yanked her red thong sharply up and down to her knees. She awkwardly kicked her leg to try and get out of it, but the underwear bunched up around the cuff of one of her cherry red high boots and dangled there.

Excellence girl laughs and wipes the saliva off her lips, jerking her hand up and down his dark, now steel-hard cock, fingers slick against his sensitive flesh. "Wow, Lorne. I'm really starting to think that all of those years that you said that me and the other superhumans were a menace that was going to try and dominate the world some day were just you projecting what you were fantasizing about me. Yeah, not even Maiden America or Miss Magnetism or any of the other supposed threats to the whole world, but ME. Can you look me in the eyes and tell me you didn't?" She bites her lip as she pushes her chest up against him, rubbing her nipples over his firm pectorals and leaning over him.

Lorne grunts and grits his teeth with repressed frustration and a mix of conflicting emotions, totally failing to deny her suspicions.

"So, do you still want to pull your tinkertoy power armor out of its closet and brag about it like a manchild before I bust it to pieces, or do you want to...?" Excellence Girl asks, supremely confident. "I want.... Yes. Yes!" the supervillain's baritone voice thunders back, wrapping his hands around her slender waist and squeezing her greedily as he leans forward to rub his bald forehead against her bouncy little breasts.

Excellence Girl lands and tosses her bright red cape over her shoulder dramatically, letting it hang down to the side, and bends down deeply at the waist, grabbing her own knees, her feet spread shoulder-width apart. Her miniskirt is riding so high that, the camera shows, Lorne can see her little puckered star of an anus and her smooth, shaved slit with a narrow line of puffy pink lips inviting him to pounce on her, like a bitch in heat presenting.

"Damn it!" Lorne bellows as he jumps to his feet. His pants are trailing along the floor loosely, now. He smacks her pale, exposed bottom several times with the palm of his hand. "I'll never worship you or anyone like you, you freak! You're just a conceited slut, as far as I'm concerned! And I'm going to use you like one!" He snorts like a bull as he aims his turgid member with one hand and feeds the swollen purple head in, bludgeoning its way past her delicate pussy lips and sliding deep inside her. "Fuck you, Excellence Girl! Fuck you! FUCK YOU!" he shouts defiantly each time he thrusts his hips forward. On account of her armored-car-lifting strength, the fact is she is bouncing forward in time with each of his motions, and letting out sharp cries when he leans so far forward that he fills her completely and produces a dirty-sounding queef, indicates that she's very much on board with getting fucked aggressively by this particular villain.

"ANh!!!" the blonde grunts, bending down so that she can watch him plowing her from behind, her point of view upside down. "Yes, that's exactly what I want! But you're... unh! Helpless in my powerful grip. Don't you dare cum inside me, I want you to watch me swallow it..."

Well, this escalated quickly. What does Bones think of this tape? And do you keep watching? (Of course you do)

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)