More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 16 by fyreant fyreant

Well, this escalated quickly. What does Bones think of this tape? And do you keep watching? (Of course you do)

Whatever happened to the girl of tomorrow? Well, she fucked her arch nemesis on a whim but... [part 2] (M/F)

It isn't exactly clear who filmed this or how. But, judging by the way that the camera point-of-view zooms in behind Lexington's light brown, muscular ass thrusting away at his lovely blonde nemesis's bent-over backside, hard shaft alternating between quick, shallow thrusts and slow, deep pumps that go so far that his sizable manhood vanishes completely inside of her, it was either a very agile and stealthy remote camera, or some kind of psychic-postcognition-transferred-to-video gimmick.

A clucking sound snaps you back to reality. Eyes fluttering, you notice that your eyes sting a little, as you were staring at the erotic video so intently that you have been forgetting to blink. You look over to where Bones is watching with a raised eyebrow. "Damn. You know, I'm not ashamed to admit I've always been jealous of the really heavyweight superheroines who are invulnerable," she says, rubbing her hand on her broken arm and wincing. "I had hoped that they at least had the downside of not being able to 'have fun' on their private time without doing collateral damage, and that the likes of her and Maiden America would have to use a dildo made of depleted uranium and powered by a bulldozer engine if they ever wanted to get off. But, looks like she was able to fuck anyone she wanted without any problems. I know the irony of saying this considering that I was born with the power to alter local probability through telekinesis, but it burns me how some people just get all the luck."

"Yeah," you add, smirking. "I mean, who cares if he's evil. If he's built like that and a multibillionaire too, I wouldn't be able to resist, either." Your eyes go back to where Lorne is driving himself balls-deep in Excellence Girl's shaved cunt and bucking up and down, grinding against her.

Judging by the sharp, ragged cry that the sexy blonde lets out and the wetness trickling out around the union of their genitals, her invulnerability doesn't do anything to prevent her g-spot from being hit and stimulated. "FUCK, YES!" she screams on the video, her cape and long blonde hair sliding forward and draping over her head as she watches the erotic scene bent over. "You're so much bigger and better than Johnny! I'm just a slut who gets off on teasing and dominating ordinary guys, teach me my lesson! UNhh!!!"

You lick your lips. "Honestly Bones... if it weren't for the fact that we - uh, but mostly you - have just experienced a tragedy and don't know if your long time partner is dead or alive... and if your arm wasn't broken because I accidentally let that car go out of control... I would be feeling out if you wanted to fool around while we're stuck in this hotel room, and I'm not even gay."

"Yeah, uh," Bones says, rolling her eyes but still watching the porno, "and aside from those three dealbreakers, Bunny, even if you otherwise had a chance with me - aren't you one of those new freaks who's had animal DNA spliced into them? That seems pretty gross to me. ****?"

"Look who's talking! You look like a zombie or a vampire or something. Your blood looks like newspaper ink!" you snark back, sticking out your tongue.

"Random mutation is completely different from getting weirdness injected into by scientists with syringes, I mean..." Bones flicks her eyes down for a moment and seemingly realizes that chain of logic isn't quite consistent. "Anyway. You can go ahead and turn that video off and recollect the tape, Bunny. I can see why this was valuable, it's a bunch of sex tapes of high-ranking supers from the League that are too scandalous even by their standards to risk reporters getting them. I mean, there's E.G. fucking the bad guy for no good reason while civilian lives are in danger. I've rarely seen that level of thinking-below-the-belt before, and only with guy heroes and villains."

"No, wait," you hold up a hand. "He... Alan... said that we needed to watch to the end. There's something we need to find out in these." you wince, still holding out from discussing the elephant in the room, and having a better inkling than Bones does that this exciting fling was even more ill-advised on Excellence Girl's part than it first seems.


Back on the video Lorne Lexington is showing some stamina that is just short of super himself. Excellence Girl straightens up as he gets right behind her. Thanks to her platform heels, she's standing almost as tall as him, so he can continue grinding against her, waggling his thick cock deep inside her while standing right behind her. One of his hands is resting on her taut abdomen and the other one grabs one of her preternaturally firm breasts through the surface of her tiny white top and squeezes it greedily in his hand. She turns her head to the side and leans back so that she can kiss him on the mouth again, clearly slipping her tongue into his mouth as he grinds deeply against her, while she slips one hand between her legs to flick her clit while his shaft continues stretching her out.

A watch around one of Excellence Girl's hands starts flashing blue. "Excellence Girl! Come in! Are you there?" a female voice says. "We've managed to contain the expansion of the plasma sphere, for now, but I can see that your vital readings are going crazy. Did Lexington have some tougher henchman than we expected?"

The blonde bites her lip and giggles. She shifts position, throwing one of her legs up on Lorne's shoulder and putting her weight on him by wrapping her hand around his thick, muscular neck so that he can fuck her side-on. "Nnnh! No, he had some seriously powerful hardware he was keeping in his pocket, something specially designed to destroy me." she visibly chokes and gasps as she reacts to the feel of his pelvic bone grinding against her clit, squishing his testes between her ass cheek and his groin as he penetrates her far more effectively than any man-made weapon ever has. "But I can handle it. No need to rush, I haven't had a workout this good in ages."

"Don't be a hero, E.G.! The League can't afford to lose you, you know that! We'll have backup for you in less than five minutes! Star, out!" the wrist communicator dims again and the cute blonde begins giggling like a schoolgirl (which she technically is). "Ahh, those damn nosy do-gooders. Now I know how you bad guys fe- AH! AHH! Nhhh, ahh, hey! We don't need to rush that much..!" She affectionately runs a hand down Lorne's rippling, muscular chest as his thrusts grow faster and his breathing grows more ragged. His eyes are blazing intensely as he stares wildly into the face of his blonde nemesis. He wraps his hands around Excellence Girl's neck... which only seems to excite her more.

Since she's, well, invulnerable, he clearly enjoys the opportunity to not need to hold anything back as he tightens his grip and thrusts harder. Excellence Girl's high heel pivots on the floor as she puts her hands on his shoulders and leans forward, picking her other leg up off the ground and pressing her knees against the well-built corrupt executive's sides, her feet waggling and twitching with pleasure as he continues his new quick pace of fucking. The camera angle zooms low beneath their feet again, showing her hips and lower back quivering as she comes for the second time, shouting so loudly that it's harsh to listen to even over a recorded video. She leans her head back as the camera zooms in where he thrusts against her and holds himself there, her dainty puckered asshole covered up by the dark brown balls squeezing against her. And what the camera sees, and she doesn't, is Lorne's genitals flexing and contracting rhythmically as he grunts through gritted teeth.

At last, the dark-skinned man relaxes his grip on her neck and sighs, sounding as if the weight of the world has been taken off his shoulders, now drenched in sweat. Excellence Girl is looking quite worked up too and she leans in to kiss his chin again. "Mmm, so, do you think you can hold out long enough to find out if maybe a certain OTHER hole is my secret weakness? Even though he asked, I never let Johnny put it in my ass, and I never swallowed for him either. Do you think you can do both, or just one?"

Clearing his throat, with little fanfare, Lorne pulls his hips back, allowing his cock, now growing limp and trailing a strand of pearly white cum, to slip out of her tight pussy, and then roughly tosses Excellence Girl to the ground. She falls, being caught by surprise, and puts her hands on her hips as she awkwardly stumbles to her feet. "Hey! I don't mind you being a little rough, but that was just rude. Are you ready for me to-"

"That won't be necessary. I'm finished." Lorne says casually, averting his eyes from her and sounding a little embarrassed. "Now, I'm sure that you don't want your friends to see this... sordid scene any more than I do, so pull your panties up, and you can tie me up or whatever, though I warn you, no judge will ever-"

"HOLD THE FUCK ON!" Excellence Girl yells, narrowing her eyes. Her white gloved hand probes her freshly-fucked cunt, making her shiver again with sensitivity, and when she brings it up to her face, she grits her teeth. "This... this isn't my juices! This is YOUR cum! Don't try to deny it, I have microscopic vision, I can look at the droplet on my finger and see, like, a million little tadpoles swimming around in circles! You came inside of me?! I told you you couldn't!"

You keep watching to the sordid conclusion...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)