More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 16 by fyreant fyreant

What do you find in Mort's laboratory? ...and what happens to Cheshire Huntress in the meantime?

(Bonus smut chapter) While the cat's away, the Beast may play... [part 1]

[Content warning: "Hard" implied]

Sometime in the following days you come across the following camera footage...

As soon as the Rikki Drakeson in the camera heads off and through the checkpoint, Beast Beauty rubs her hands together and smirks. She places her foot on top of the ankle-cuffs holding Cheshire Huntress and rubs her hands together eagerly.

"In case you're wondering if I still remember you from that last incident a few months back, homegirl," the pointy-eared 'heroine' says, baring her pointy teeth, "I suuuure do. I may be just another dumb girl at the end of the day, but that doesn't mean I don't have a memory. Haven't you ever heard the saying, 'Never smile at a crocodile'?"

"What the fuck does that have to do with anything?" Cheshire demands angrily, still struggling to get away.

Beauty puts a finger to her lips and looks upward, confused. "Um, well, I mean... because... your teeth are the only parts of you that are visible, right? So... Aw, shut up! You're BAD, you don't get to question my animal quotes! Anyway, let's see - I think one of those little side rooms they use to search for contraband should work!"

As she is looking at the door to one of the side rooms, Beast-Beauty nonchalantly takes off the paper 'Free hug day!' sign that had been hanging around her neck and turns it around, revealing that on the opposite side is written 'Free pussy day!' with a picture of a cartoon leopard bending over and waving its tail in the air. "HELP! HEEELP!" Cheshire Huntress shrieks, struggling against Beauty's disproportionate strength. "Emergency, can you hear me?! Is anyone from the team listening in on this? I need rescue, NOW! Griffin?! Mock-Turtle? Oh hell, I'd settle for Walrus, ANY of you?! Auuugh, FUCK YOU, Nightingale!!"

Most of the employees just tune her out or look away with mild sympathy. More than a couple are watching with vicious anticipation as she's dragged through the door. Beauty has gone back to tapping messages frantically into her phone, no doubt in her social media accounts, as she hauls Cheshire after her.

Continuing on the surveillance footage from the private search room...

A few minutes later things are all set up. There are a couple of handcuffs attached to the legs of the sturdy steel table in the center of the room, near the floor - constantly rattling and shaking as the invisible ankles they are attached to try to slip out of them, along with the sounds of invisible heels clattering against the floor with each frustrated movement. The 'Free pussy day!' sign has been left hanging on the knob of the door leading into this spartan room harshly lit by florescent lights. Beast-Beauty has reversed a poster detailing protocol and procedures and put it back to give herself a blank sheet, crudely drawing a picture of the dotted outline of a donkey, which has written under it "Pin(is) ####### the ass!", with a scribble in the middle of it as if a word had been written there and then scratched out. And below that she scribbles more: "Spanking = 1 point! Mouth (not recommended) = 1 point! 'Chocolate Starfish' = 2 points! Pussy = 5 points! Points not cumulative! Bonus points for style! 1st prize: Lovey-dovey date with Beast-Beauty! Time limit: 150 seconds!"

"You can NOT fucking do this! I have rights! You... I know your absurd League's rules, and as loose as they are this is nowhere NEAR legal! The... the law will have to release me after this! A-a-and I'll get you thrown off of the League, for good! You and your bitch of a friend both!"

Beauty pays little attention, just beatboxing an up-tempo pop song to herself as she writes up a couple of scoreboards on the walls and puts out her portable hippopotamus-shaped camera facing where Cheshire is shackled to the table. Satisfied, she walks over and unlocks the door, giving a few sharp knocks and pressing a send button on her smartphone.

It is less than half a minute before the handle turns. The first one in the door is a big young guy in a guard's uniform, heavily muscled and top-heavy (the physique the League sought to instill in all male employees down to the lowest rank) but with thick-rimmed glasses and a neck-beard that marks him as the sort of internet-dwelling troglodyte that made up the core of Beauty's fanbase. Behind him is a thinner, balding man in a technician's coat, followed by a swarthy, short and stocky janitor... and from the sounds of it there are more people lining up outside.

"Wow, Beastie! I'm such a huge fan. A real invisible supervillainess tied up and ready? And we get to do anything? Damn, I never thought today would be this good, I thought it was just 'free hugs day'! Not only is it the better kind but, uh, not that I didn't always want to have some time with you, Beastie, but-"

"Ah ah ah ah!" Beauty holds up her finger and giggles. "C'mon bro, clock is ticking! Your time has already started so get to it!" Biting his lip and nodding eagerly, the guard reaches down to undo his belt.

Hearing the sound of a zipper being undone draws a hiss of alarm from Cheshire. "Wait! U-urk! This is...! This is serious! Really, absolutely, deadly bloody serious! Beast-girl, I have something... gnh, I can't believe I have to say this... I have something terribly important to say! Get over here right now! Close, so I can say it without those OTHER degenerates hearing..! You have to stop this or at least change your damned stupid rules, because...." she trails off.

Curious, Beast-Beauty turns and mimes a 'time out' symbol with her hands to the over-eager fans lining up behind her. She goes over and bends down to where Cheshire Huntress's wide-open eyes are glaring at her.

The camera doesn't pick up what's being said, but Beauty puts her hand to her mouth and nods sharply a few times. She turns back to the guys lining up. "Oh, okay, okay, that is very important to know. Okay Beastie Boys, listen up!"

They look disappointed and worried, but they do listen attentively. "It seems that there's a, y'know, complication. Aside from not exactly trusting that my fans have the greatest hygiene, Chessy here just told me, confidentially, hee hee, 'shhh', that she isn't on any kind of birth control."

"Soooo," the dusky-skinned 'heroine' says, making a vaguely feline smile and sticking her tongue out a little bit for effect, "make sure that you put on an 'invisible condom', okay?"

The steel table begins shaking back and forth on the floor, legs dragging over the sterile white tiles with a screeching sound. The handcuffs securing unseen hands to the other side of it rattle and clash like the angriest poltergeist in the world is going to work. But they're strong steel, and tight - Cheshire doesn't successfully slip free of any of them before the grim sound of a pair of pants and belt hitting the floor behind her indicates that the window of opportunity for rescue is growing short indeed.

"Beeeep!" Beauty mimics a buzzer sound. "Clock's starting again! Get to it, 'SuperBootyLuvr666', you've already lost 10 seconds at the beginning!" As Cheshire's eyes look back over her shoulder, a big, turgid and all-too-clearly-visible cock begins waggling its way towards her hidden hindquarters like a dowsing rod...

Can rescue come before it's too late? Or just... 'come'?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)