More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Damos Damos

What's next?

Layla has an itch

Hours passed and after getting the painfully long and boring lecture about the ins and out. I got it, Rebecca monitors the device and Shaun is my travel guide, nothing hard about that but instead he insisted on given me the full ins and outs of the device, Rebecca was in her room which was a real shame I wanted to talk to the hot punk girl about something that I would make up when I got in but at least a catch up with Layla would have been nice.

I walked up to the door and pushing it open was met by Layla standing there in a towel shocked, “David!” I lifted my hand before looking down apologised, “Sorry, of habit...We are told not to knock because people could be plotting as knocking you know...” she nodded before commenting, “Amy’s law! I remember it! But the question is...is that all you wanted to see?” I closed the door and smiling said, “Well now you mention it, there is a few things I’d like to point out and removing my shirt she causally dropped her towel to remove her darkened body and removing my trousers pounced on her as she kissed my lips and kissing her back I nuzzled her neck before sliding in to the still wet (from the shower) body, “God you are tight!” she groaned before biting her lip spoke, “What do you expect, you will the last person to have me!” I entered her slowly before hearing her groan, “My first and only!” I looked down and smiling up at me I kissed her lips before smiling whispered, “I know!” and feeling her hand against my face heard her speak, “Take me!” I laid down and grabbing her hips as she mounted me, “God, I have missed those beautiful thighs!” she groaned before rocking her hips back and for soon got into her own rythym whilst panting with every thrust she made. “Yes faster!” she groaned so pushing her down on her back, her legs above her head and arms pinned down by my own as I thrusted deeper and faster into her, it was then when we were disturbed by the doorknob turn.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)