More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DottieDoesDumDum DottieDoesDumDum

Who will we follow first?

Lavender Brown

Disclaimer from the 'main' author: This branch is an alternative timeline. Certain events and rules may therefore differ from the main story, but this should not keep anyone from reading, enjoying, and thoroughly jerking off to it :)


Lavender Brown, barely passing as a student, a Pureblood (rumours persist that they have Troll Heritage due to the women of the family), probably the dumbest Witch of her year, and normally always on her knees with a cock in her. Privately of course. But with the new rules, privacy may be a thing of the past.

The Second Year Gryffindor read the new rules slowly before discreetly lowering a hand down between her legs to rub her barely covered pussy. She wasn't a very smart Witch, she recalled some of the Muggleborns last year using the word Bimbo. But as she rubbed her fat, plump, wet, cunt... she started understanding. She always thought better and faster when she thought with her pussy.

The new rules were:

  • All students who are not of legal age have to leave the school immediately. They will be taught elsewhere from now on.
  • Starting tomorow, new school uniforms have to be worn. They will be provided in the dorm rooms.
  • All female students are objects of Free-Use. Any male advances are to be at least tolerated. This includes but is not limited to. Touching, groping, kissing, penetration of mouth, vagina or asshole.
  • The above rules take effect starting tomorrow at 00:01.
  • Additional rules may be added, and existing rules may be ammended by the teaching staff during the school year.

So... one or two of the younger students in First Year would have to go, the nineteen year old blonde mused. Shame.

She sighed, causing her immense rack, the largest in Gryffindor, to jiggle noticeably. Several boys she'd played with last year stared and several in her year who hadn't, suddenly realised that tomorrow they could do whatever they like with her big pumpkins.

She looked over at the Hufflepuff table and saw Susan Bones try to shrink into herself. Difficult for the bustiest Witch in their Yeargroup. Poor Susan would be very popular tomorrow.

Up at the Teacher's Table, Lavender saw the lustful look in the eyes of their new teacher for Defence Against the Dark Arts, Professor Gilderoy Lockhart. When their eyes met, Lavender felt such a certainty of them giving sex that she nearly came on her fingers in the middle of Dinner!

Further down the table, Hermione Granger was loudly complaining about injustices and perversions before stomping off. Lavender turned to her BFF, Parvarti Patil, and she could see her Indian friend had locked eyes with her twin in Ravenclaw, Padma. The twins were fingering themselves! The slut twins were synchronised in their movements!

It was tempting to lean in and help her BFF and her sister. But Lavender resisted enough to get up and go up to the dorms. She had a spell to cast.

Back in the Gryffindor Dorms for another year, Lavender slid out of her uniform, for the last time(?), and opened the book she had borrowed from home. Concentration was needed, as if she wasn't careful she'd end up immovable.

Chanting until she could feel the magic circling her, Lavender released and drove it into her chest. Come morning, Lavender Brown would have the biggest tits in the whole school!

What Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)