More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jaed jaed

Who is the girl that becomes a involuntary nudist ?

Lauren, a slim blonde who lost all her clothes in a freak accident.

( Chapter originally made by Ewong in www.writing.com )

A few days earlier 18 year old Lauren was visiting her aunt and uncle in Indiana with her older sister, 19 year old Diana. Being of slim build, she felt overshadowed by Diana's flowing brunette hair, large breasts, a bubble butt, and killer legs. She wanted boys to look at her like they looked at her sister, but as the saying goes, be careful what you wish for...

Because in the present she had woke with a start. She had dreamt that all the clothes she owned were destroyed, and she had to live with her worst enemy and her family until her and her family's lives were put back together. As she looked down and saw her naked body, her hopes were dashed. That wasn't a nightmare. It had happened for real. She couldn't believe how things got here. It had only been a matter of days!

It all started when she was set to come home at the end of spring break, when...

What was that accident in question ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)