More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr_anderson Mr_anderson

Who's the target of the curse ?

Laura, college student

Laura was a college student in second year, she was pretty and conscious about it. Keeping her look perfect everytime she was out of her apartment. Of course she used her charms to help herself getting more than she should. And she was dating a guy as shallow as herself, Brad.

Everything was fine for her and she was sure everything would go smoothly in her life. Good job, house, two kids, ... until it happened.

It started one morning, Laura woke up as usual and took a shower to start the day, fresh. She put on her make up with attention, dry her hairs, comb them, and put on her underwear. But something was off, her laces panties were a little bit loose, and her bra too, now that she was paying attention. It would hardly be the clothes that are getting old, because she bought them three weeks ago and both of them at the same time losing their elasticity would be quite a coincidence. So the most probable solution would be that she lost weight.

She sighed. "I'll have to keep an eye on that..."

It was nice to lose some weight, but she liked her butt and breasts, and she didn't want to lose them for a little bit less fat.

With that thought, she put on the rest of her clothes and took a breakfast. She, then, left for her classes. Things were going alright until noon, when Laura start feeling uncomfortable in her clothes. She got up after course and almost lost her pants on the spot.

She went back to her campus apartment to see what was going on. One hand keeping her pants to fall. There, Brad was waiting for her, handsome as always.

"Hi, babe !" He said as soon as he saw her. But then he looked at her and frowned.

"Did you change something ?? ... I know ! You cut your hairs !" He said with the smile of someone who had found the answer to a difficult question.

Laura didn't know what he was talking about, but she didn't have time for his stupid reflections and walked in the bathroom without a word.

"What ? That's not it ?" She heard before closing the door.

But as soon as her gaze landed on the mirror she understood what he meant. Her hairs were originally quite long, ending in the middle of her back. But now they were shoulder length.

"What the fuck ?!?" She shouted at that sight.

She touched them, there was no mistakes they were shorter. Which made no sense, hairs doesn't shorten in few hours. Did someone cut them, somehow ? How didn't she noticed it ? Questions were racing in her head. But then the main issue came back in her memory.

She took off her clothes and what she saw almost made her faint. Her beautiful D-cup breasts had shrinked to a ridiculously small B-cup. And her nice curves and round ass were history, she was smaller, flatter...

"What happened to me ?" She said, her eyes getting blurry with tears.

"Are you okay, babe ?" She heard behind the door.

What does she do ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)