More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JerkGently JerkGently

Further info, or a beginning:

Laura, Female, White Priestess, New player who hasn't read the rules

Laura dug through her bag in the back of the car, trying to find the various accoutrements of her costume. She wasn't exactly ecstatic about getting changed in these cramped, yet public, confines… but all around the nondescript field they had parked in, similar scenes were unfolding. You had to be in character, as soon as you passed the gates… apparently.

Before she was quite finished… Skye marched around the car and opened the door without a second’s thought. She had got changed on the grass beside her driver’s door and in full view of anyone who happened to be walking past. Which made a lot more sense now Laura could see her friend’s idea of an outfit. Long brown boots came up to her thighs, but were latched on to a mesh bodysuit which left nothing to the imagination. The younger woman’s… everything was on full display, in the holes between the loose weave of that net. Laura was kinda used to seeing more of Skye than she'd like to; they'd lived together at university and the girl genuinely seemed immune to the concept of shame. But still, this took the biscuit…

"Won't you be cold?" She asked, as politely as she could.

"Oh!" Replied the half-naked twenty something, slapping her forehead and running back around her vehicle. She returned several seconds later in exactly the same outfit… but with what looked like a long cloak of bright red feathers wrapped around her shoulders.

"Ta-da!" She gesticulated, producing several suitably witch-like poses. "Seductress Selena at your service. What do ya think?"

"Well… It's certainly… subtle." Offered Laura, trying not to let her eyes stray downward.

"Subtle's not the point, silly!" Exclaimed the newly christened Selena. "This is all about grand characters! Exposing your inner self! Having a bit of adults-only fun for once, away from all the judgement. Just look around you!"

She waved widely at the gathering throngs traipsing across the field around them. It was certainly true she wasn't the only one with a lot of flesh on display. Laura's misgivings about coming were only increasing.

"And is that what you've decided on? You naughty girl…" Skye offered, looking her companions much more modest attire up and down with a strange, sly smirk on her face.

"Well yeah… I didn't have much time to work on my costume…" Laura replied, guiltily. Actually she'd had plenty of time… but had been umming and arring so much about coming at all that she'd left it all to the last minute. What she'd chosen in the end was just a simple, flowing white dress with various semi-mystic looking trinkets. Some sort of priestess character she guessed… She really hadn't read through the rules that keenly.

"Well I wouldn't worry about that…" Said Selena, slightly ominously. There was a curious glint in her eye that almost seemed to indicate Laura was the one being immodest in her baggy, floor-length costume. But then it was always so hard to tell what that young lady was thinking. She was a unto herself.

"Shall we go then?" Was all the further discussion needed. The pair hoisted up their small bags of necessities and headed off in the direction everyone else seemed to be travelling.

Into the heart of it

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)