More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Madgod Madgod

With that sorted, what scenario am I going to find myself exposed in?

Laundry Day

This incident starts on Saturday just after noon, with me relaxing in my room, completely naked. While I do tend to be naked when alone in my room, today isnt so much by choice. Ever since I was a kid, my stepmother has always done my laundry on Saturdays, and since I literally barely own enough clothes for a large load of laundry, she's always washed all my clothes at once, including whatever I happen to be wearing when she starts.

While that may seem horrible, it's just us and maybe my dad when he isnt travelling for work, and my stepmother has been around since I was so little it was never really a big deal for her to see me. This has gotten a bit more embarrassing as Ive gone through puberty. Since I entered high school Ive stopped just walking around the house on laundry day and just stayed in my room unless she calls me for something, which has only happened a handful of times and only once when anyone but us was in the house.

The only incident had been one day when I had freaked out at one of my stepmothers friends walking in the door while I was in the living room, running into the laundry room and grabbing some gym shorts out of the washer while it was still running. Somehow I had managed to break a sensor in the washer when I did that, flooding the laundry room and requiring a replacement of the washer. Since then my stepmother has locked the laundry room whenever its running, mostly as a way to tease me for my freakout. Since then Ive gotten much more used to the arrangement so the laundry room being locked wasnt really something I thought about and its just a dumb joke to me

About twenty minutes ago my stepmother had asked me to take my clothes to the laundry room, and I did, stripping down naked in the laundry room and throwing my clothes in the washer before heading back to my room. Once my laundry is done, I need to head to the library to meet some classmates for a group project. I had hit the jackpot and gotten three girls from the class as my group, and was looking forward to hanging out with them outside of school

As Im looking up some stuff to at least have ideas for our group science paper, I hear the doorbell ring. I think nothing of it and just go back to googling until I hear my stepmother yell "George Get downstairs you have guests" Confused, I poke my head out the door and yell back " You know I cant leave my room right now. Tell them to come back later". As I close the door and head back to my desk, I get a text message. Looking at the text, I see its from Amy "Get down here you idiot we have a paper to work on"

My heart skips a beat. Theyre here?! All three of them are here, ready to work on the project, and not only am I naked but my clothes are literally locked away from me. I cant let them see me like this!

I hear my stepmother again, this time from the top of the stairs "George, either you come downstairs or Ill bring your friends upstairs but you have to work on this project, school comes first. You have one minute to get your ass down here". I know shes not kidding. She doesnt accept any excuses when it comes to schoolwork. Looking around, the only thing I can find to cover with at all is a small hand towel. About a six inch square of cloth, its not even big enough to think about wrapping it around me, but I can at least hold it over my junk, so the girls wont see everything, and maybe Id be able to talk them into leaving without seeing everything. Theyd still make fun of me for it later, but itd be better than just being bare. I could also just stay in the room and try to convince my stepmother not to bring them in here. The third option is to just roll with it and let them see me. I know Im not small by any means, so maybe just letting the three girls see everything wouldnt be that bad.

Do I stay in the room, go downstairs while covering, or walk downstairs with everything on display?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)