More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by alienfinderx alienfinderx

What's next?

Later that Day…

"....so how was everyone's day?" Said Mr. Test as he plated up big servings of the horrendous meatloaf he had the audacity to call food.

"Well I managed to get the office's tax returns done in record time."Mrs. Test said with glee. "I can practically smell that promotion."

"That's great dear." He turned to face his...son. "So how was your day...Johnny?"

"Oh well you know. Nothing special." Said Johnny sarcastically. "Boreing into the center of the earth, saving Porkbelly from a moleman invasion. The usual." She placed her finger on her lip in a mocking gesture. "Oh wait. I also got turned into a teenage girl and *heh *heh* here's the good part. According to my genius sisters the transformation IS PERMANENT!!!" The flame headed hottie slammed her fists on the table.

Mr. and Mrs. Tests heads whipped to face the red haired teens.

"Girls is this true. Did you turn your brother into a teenage girl with no way to turn him back?!" Dad said as he burned a hole into them with his eyes.

The girl's shrank back.

"Well yeah, kinda." Mary said nervously.

"We didn't think that the 'Hottie flakes' would bond so completely with Johnny’s DNA" Susan chipped in.

Mary picked up. "They arn't all bad new's. I were not complaining about 'our' result's."

It was true. Susan and Mary no longer looked like 'non hotties' as Johnny called them. Instead of the short curveless geek girl's, they now looked like the very definition of the word 'babe'. (right along with their brother who was hardly as positive about it.)

Like Johnny, they were still dressed like normal. However they had to get larger sizes to fit over their new curves, and bra's that for once didn't have the word 'training' in front of them. Their eyesight had cleared up and their complexion's were now flawless.

In fact if Johnny tamed her locks and dyed them red you'd swear they were triplet's and not twins.

"Neither am I." Came a dumbstruck voice from next to Susan. The chubby genius known as 'Bling Bling Boy' (or Eugene to his mother).

Before the change, he was already love struck with Susan. Now he was seriously considering opening up a church just to worship her.

"Give it a rest Eugene." The object of his affections shot him down again.

"*Sigh* Even your rejections with that voice sound di-vine" He continued staring at her blatantly.

"So anyway long story short. We can't actually change Johnny back. We can change ourselves back to normal if we wanted but effects on the male chromosome were to damaging. Johnny's pretty much stuck like this." Said Mary

"Well what are we gonna do know." Asked Mr. Test while still glaring at the two model-esque girls. "Johnny can't just be a girl."

Johnny smiled "You tell em dad."

"Not without the proper paperwork at least." Quipped his Mom.

"MOM!" cried Johnny.

"What? You heard them Johnny. Your stuck like this. That means you are not a little boy any more you are a teenage girl. I wonder if we can get you into high school at this time of year?"

"HIGH SCHOOL! I'm barely making it elementary." Johnny jumped out of her seat.

Her mother shot back a look.

"I'm not going to be the only mother in town with a 18 year old still in the fourth grade. Your sister's will just have to tutor you to high school level."

The twins looked like they were going to protest but their mother continued. "You can consider it part of your punishment for destroying your brother’s whole life."

The two sank down into their chairs. Johnny continued standing. Unbelieving what was happening.

"We'll also have to go down to city hall and get your record's changed. How do you feel about being Jenny Test?" She said.

"It's easy to remember 'and' it sounds the same." Said her father.

Johnny clenched her teeth and slammed her fist on the table. "My name is Johnny!"

Her mother stood up. "I will not be talked to that way young lady!"

"I'M A BOY!"

"Not anymore Johnny." Said Susan. "Trust us we did all we could."

"You only worked for a few hour's!"

"It took us an hour to find the cure for the common cold. This was barely marginally harder." Said Mary.

"Look we don't like you being like this anymore than you do but there's nothing we can do. Your just going to have to live with it."

"LIVE WITH IT!" Johnny/Jenny hollered before pointing to her profound chest "How do you expect me to live like this?!"

"That is it!" Said Ms. Test in a tone that demanded silence. "You are going to your room and you are not to come down until tomorrow to go to city hall.

"BUT..."

"THAT IS FINAL YOUNG LADY!!!"

Johnny/Jenny cringed back slightly before relenting and trudging upstairs. Stomping all the way.

*SLAM*

Everyone was silent for a minute before Mr. Test spoke up.

"She's a teenage girl now alright."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)