More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Alibara Alibara

What's next?

Later, a heist is planned outside

The rumours of a monster roaming London do not escape the notice of the British government... along with other people.

Everything is normal. So annoyingly normal. There's no sign that anyone will appear. They're really making them wait. A fair skinned young girl with black hair, a tall and slender body a nice build, and a tall dark skinned girl with long white hair have been lying in hiding on the bare plain for five days already. The first girl, Lupin, stares at the mansion with her binoculars.

"Don't you think it would be faster if you went out and stole it ourselves, instead of trying to snatch it during transport?" the white haired Nemo asks.

"If that was possible, we'd have done that already. All we know is that it's in this area, so all we can do is go after them." Lupin says.

"And they're sure taking their sweet time, that's all I'm saying."

"They'll come round eventually. Listen, a thief has to have-"

"Yeah, yeah, 'a plan and patience to pull if off.' You've been saying that for over the past five days."

While sitting, Lupin takes a small device from her pocket and holds it up. She looks at it doubtfully.

"This isn't going to blow up like last time, is it?"

"Haha, what? No way. I'm the world's greatest engineer. It's going to work fine. I guarantee it."

"Yeah, well, your guarantee isn't worth... Hang on."

A group of soldiers appear in the binoculars' view.

"They're here?" Lupine says.

"Seriously?!" Nemo asks.

Lupin nods and continues to study the situation. Four military automobiles. One escort transport. About twenty soldiers, in total. And just their luck, one of their vehicles is carrying Chimera dogs. A tall beautiful and slender woman with long, light blue hair, who appears to be the commander is in the lead automobile. Her light skin tone indicates she might be foreign. From the way she looks around, she won't be an easy target. It's a huge unit. It could be trouble.

"From their uniforms... Royal Family guards? What are they doing here?" Lupin asks.

"What's this? They're not what you were expecting? Maybe we should change the plan." Nemo says.

"No, this actually works out better for us. Stick with the plan. Meet me at the rendezvous point."

"Are you serious?! What happened to 'a plan and the patience to pull it off' and all that stuff?"

"That's not the full saying. And when those don't work, a thief has to be daring."

Lupin tosses the binoculars aside and prepares to leave.

"All right. Don't you go dying on me. I still need your help with a number of things." Nemo says.

"Who do you think you're talking to? It'll take more than this to kill me!" Lupin says.

With that, Lupin runs out into the darkness. It has taken forever to piece together the clues leading to this moment. She will reach her target. The moon is hidden benind some clouds. That's not good. The darkness makes it easy to run, but hard to track.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)