More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fiftyfiftyfifty Fiftyfiftyfifty

What do you want to read?

Lady Valera the Devil Temptress.

It isn't easy being a devil outside of the Realm of Hellfire. They haven't been known to play nice. In the past, many problems have come from devils, whether it be invasions, or them being used by cultists that summon them for nefarious purposes. Though there are plenty of devious devils, there are also some that are kind, and even more somewhere in the middle. Neither Tivera nor Varat have a laugh forbidding their existence, though that doesn't mean they're accepted by everybody. It is even worse in Varat, however. The Church of Lasis is strict and oppressive. One is shunned if they're anything but the ideal person--pure and straight. This means that many people are prevented from exploring their own desires, or even worse, their true sexuality. It's a fine kingdom for some, and a tyrannical prison for others.

Lady Valera is one of these devils. She's been given specific permission to reside in the city without issue, granting her papers for those that wish to cause her trouble. This is because she's part of the Circle of the Unicorn, an elite group of mages from the continent. People who recognize her don't mess with her because of her status and power, and those that don't will certainly discover it if they cause her grief.

Though she doesn't belong to a specific noble house, she's both funded by personal endeavours and her closest ally Demon King Efrin--a powerful devil that resides in the wilderness and directly opposes the church's beliefs. Nobody knows her relationship with him, which is for the best. People who are deemed threats to the land by those in power are the ones given the title Demon King. She's a sultry, voluptuous, clever, and absolutely gorgeous woman. She has jet-black hair that flows like silk halfway down her back. Her skin is boldly red, and she has foot-long horns that curve up from the sides of her forehead and through her hair. She has a sly, striking golden gaze. And of course, she has a spaded tail, just like any other devil does.

Despite her not belonging to the house of a noble, one could easily be fooled. She often does her hair up in beautiful styles, wears elegant dresses, and accessorizes herself with necklaces, earrings, and more. She's in every other way a noblewoman. However, she has a devious side as well. She opposes the church as much as Efrin, and while living in the city of Lartu, she secretly works to free people from oppression almost like a sexy vigilante.

Tonight is no different. She stands at the door of her lovely home. Though it's no mansion, it's a luxurious two-story home in the nicer part of town. Lartu is a smaller city to the west of the capital, but that isn't to say it's tiny. As awful as it can be for some, the Kingdom of Varat is flourishing, and this also happens to be the city many travellers pass through when heading to the capital.

I think I'll visit some place new tonight. Lartu has a surprising number of taverns. Perhaps because to live here, one has to frequently drink. It's fortunate for me. You meet the most... interesting people around here. I hope I can have some fun tonight. More importantly, I hope others can as well.

Evening is coming. Valera opens her door, and breaths in the air of sunset. She's dressed in a sexy black strapless dress that isn't afraid to showcase her perky cleavage--something considered quite risque in the kingdom. It has sleeves that start at her upper arm, meaning her shoulders are bare as well. Hanging from her ears are two silver rings holding a black rose made from crystals. She also has a necklace that hangs a pendant right in the firm crevice of her bust of yet another flower. There's a cut up the side of her dress that leads to her thigh, nearly high enough to see her panties. Deep, dark lines trace around her eyes, and her lips are painted darker than usual as well. Her hair isn't tied up, but it is intricately groomed to be filled with volume and to smell of berries.

After sliding her feet into a pair of black heels, she steps outside, locks the door behind her, and begins her outing.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)