More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Quazar Quazar

Which story would you like to start with?

Lady Eve: A Nudist Superhero

Lady Eve stood a top a tall building staring down at the city below her naked body glowing under the moon’s light. The only thing she had on was a mask that shielded her true identity. Suddenly in the distance she heard a loud explosion fire erupted out of the city bank. Quickly Lady Eve jumped into action leaping from building to building her rather large boobs swinging up and down in the process. She finally arrived and saw that it was pure chaos 20 armed thugs, with a dozen hostages. The police outside were frozen in place unable to do anything but Lady Eve she could stop this.

Through the banks roof Lady Eve burst through debris clinging to her body. One of thugs panicked, “Oh shit man it’s Lady Eve!”, he said as he dropped his gun out of fear. Lady Eve scanned the room immediately took a ready stance and in an instant charged straight at one of thugs sending them flying through the wall. All the other thugs pointed and fired but Lady Eve’s skin was so tough bullets couldn’t even scratch her. She got to work got rid of every thug as gun shots rang out. In less than a minute all but one thug was left, “Give up you have no more men.”, Lady Eve declared. “Ain’t no way am I losing to some pervert exhibitionist.”, he said then grabbed a hostage and pointed a gun straight at her head. “If you move at all I’m gonna blow this ladies brains out.” The thug went on and on about threats and demands but Eve didn’t listen this guy was done she called Eve the one thing she hated more than anything else. Faster than an instant she was holding the last thug by his neck, “You listen here punk I am not some exhibitionist slut! I’m a nudist got it!” She chocked the last thug until he was . Collecting herself she jumped out the hole in the banks roof and went back to patrolling. “So that was Lady Eve.”, one of the hostages said, “The hero so powerful she doesn’t need clothes.”

Who is Lady Eve?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)