More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Quazar Quazar

Who is Lady Eve?

Dana a hot shot lawyer

Lady Eve returned home from a night of crime fighting to her luxury penthouse. As she stepped through reached the balcony she felt all the fatigue from the night hit her at once. She peeled her mask off and passed out right her couch still completely naked from crime fighting.

She felt like she could sleep forever but no more than three hours later she felt someone nudging her, forcing her to wake up. She woke up slowly and groggily to see her assistant Janice standing over her. “Good morning Miss Dana. I hope you slept well we have a big day today.”, Janice was eager and full of life while Dana on the other hand just wanted to sleep. “Janice do you have any idea what time it is.”, Dana responded groggily as she tried to sleep more. “It’s 8 am Miss time to start the day.”, Janice walked over to the nearby curtain and opened it causing light to flood the room. Dana winced as she buried her face into the couch exposing her ass to Janice.

Janice let out a sigh, “I’ll prepare you coffee and breakfast in the meantime you might wanna put this on.”, she handed a robe to Dana. Dana was a nudist so she didn’t care that she was naked but she knew that people would suspect that she’s Lady Eve if she didn’t react. So feigning ignorance she threw her hands on her privates covering them before grabbing the robe offered. “I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve come here and seen you butt naked you must really turn into a party girl once you have a few drinks.” Janice chuckled. “What can I say beer is cheap and I need something to relax after a stressful day.”

“Anyway here’s your coffee with breakfast eggs and bacon.” “Thanks.” Dana reached out and grabbing the coffee but it slipped out of her hands shattering all over the floor. “Oh my gosh, I’ll go get something to clean this up!”, Janice left to go find a broom and pan. Meanwhile Dana reached down to pickup a shard cutting herself in the process. Dana looked at her hand and the cut the started to bleed, “When I’m naked I can block bullets but the moment I put something on a mug shard can hurt me.” Dana chuckled as she laid on the couch, “Oh well not like I mind.”

How did it all start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)