More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by crowharvest crowharvest

Which character do you choose?

Kurama

Kurama was happy for the first time in his life. Finally, he was free from all the insanity of people around him just being assholes or using him as some kind of weapon. Naruto had to be one of the best people to him at this time after making their deal.

Simply put, Naruto agreed to unseal him into a new body with his power being about half while he kept the other half and that if he did stay in the village then they agree to work together if trouble comes up. He agreed almost instantly and now he had a new body of his own that looked like Naruto but without whisker marks and black hair and red eyes.

Kurama is wandering around the village and thinking about having his freedom and wondering who he should pay a visit to? There was the Uchiha clan that he really wanted to see the MILF of the family and get back at Madara in some way through her, while another part of him wanted to pay a visit to Kushina and make her pay for what she did to him for years, and finally, there was the option that he could take up from Naruto. Going outside the village and visiting another nation in the hopes of finding something interesting to do.

What does Kurama do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)