More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Pipelqu@ Pipelqu@

What does Kurama do?

He goes to see his red-haired jinjuriki.

[Author's note: in this chapter I changed Kurama's fur color from black to orange.
His fur was that color, so this makes more sense to me].- - - - - -


* tock, tock, tock,*

"Hm?" muttered a woman as she saw someone knocking on the front door. She was sitting in an armchair in her living room reading some kind of novel. "Who could that be?" she thought, clenching the book and walking toward the entrance.

When she opens it, she says a simple "Yes?" and looks at whoever is knocking on her door.

The redhead's eyes widen in surprise as she sees a man a head taller than her, with orange hair, a pair of fangs sticking out sharply and two unmistakable red eyes.

"Hello, tomato," says the man in a neutral tone, but still sounding somewhat aggressive, he had his head slightly tilted to the right and was staring at her . "Will you let me in?".

"You" Replied the redhead, shooting an aggressive look at the man. It was that kind of look a person usually gives to people they don't like very much or who hold a grudge against them.

They both stood there, staring at each other for a few tense seconds.

how does the woman react next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)