More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Pipelqu@ Pipelqu@

how does the woman react next?

They get in to have "a talk"

in a large room, the silence took over the place. For anyone who saw that house at that moment would think it was empty, with no movement or anything to indicate that there was anyone there. It was as if time had frozen.

Only the sound of the Tik Tack of a clock was the only thing that could be heard, although it was so imperceptible that it even seemed to be very far away.

it all seemed to have lasted for several minutes, but it was only a matter of a simple and sudden sound to change it.

* sipping ~~ *

the sound of someone sipping something was all that indicated someone's presence.

"ah ~" exhaled a man as he placed a porcelain cup on the table. "I have to admit, the humans have a good ......... What do you call it, tea?" said the man as he looked at his companion.

A woman with long red hair that reached a little before her waist, she wore a short-sleeved white shirt along with a matching skirt that reached a little past her knees.

The other guy, on the other hand, was a man with orange hair and well-defined features wearing a simple black leather jacket over an orange t-shirt, gray pants and sandals.

The two were seated at the kitchen table, each at the opposite end of the table, where only their cups and small cake sat along with a knife to cut it. They both seemed to be having a good time drinking tea in silence.

Or so it seemed.

On the one hand, if one paid attention to the woman's body language, one could see that she was sitting with her back quite straight for a simple tea gathering. Both hands were on the table, one not far from the other, with no apparent intention of touching her cup which was still full of cold tea. Under the table only the tips of her feet rested on the floor subtly placed to make a sudden movement if necessary. And most important was her gaze. A fixed, intent gaze was the one with which he watched his companion, examining any movement he might make.

He was leaning on the back of his chair, with one arm over it. In the other hand he was holding his teacup, which was almost empty. Finally, his eyes were on the redhead, but unlike her, his gaze was not so fixed and attentive. In fact, he was looking at her, rather than at what she might do.

"...Aren't you going to drink yours?" the man asked her as he continued to consume his drink.

"Why did you come?" the woman questioned him in a stern tone, with a look that seemed to want to kill him.

"Hey, don't look at me like that, I'm the one who enjoys being here the least, so don't act indignant" he told her with some arrogance. Which evidently annoyed the redhead, "believe me, the only reason I'm here is because of your son".

"What does Naruto have to do with all this?" she asked him, still showing some hostility.

"Since I agreed to stay in this village for a while, he asked me to try to make things right with you and avoid problems in the future" he replied without much emotion.

In his opinion, even though his current Jinjuriki accomplished several things with the dialogue. For Kurama, this idea was pretty stupid. He and Kushina had a lot of history, and practically none of that history was good.

She had a grudge against him and he had a grudge against her. it was as simple as that.

"If you knew it was useless, then why the hell did you come here? do you think you can fix something? or apologize for something?" asked a very serious Kushina.

"nah, not at all" he admitted smoothly as he lifted his cup to his lips and finished his tea.

"then why?" asked the redhead sounding angrier and with her hands closing slowly and tightly.

"no idea" said Kurama shaking his empty cup and watching the movement of the last drops "boredom mostly, I don't really have anything to apologize for" he stopped shaking his cup to make it rest on the table and redirect his eyes to his ex-jinjuriki.

On her side, Kushina couldn't take it anymore. In one swift move, she pounced on the biju, knocking everything off the table.

In only about 2 or 3 seconds, the loud, sharp thud of the human biju's body hitting the wooden floor backwards and the redhead landing on top of it was heard.

When attacking, she had made the moves to immediately immobilize Kurama.

Her left knee dug into the man's right bicep, which her right foot landed on the wrist of Kurama's left hand and smashed against the ground. Kushina kept sitting on the man's chest, with the intention of making it difficult for him to breathe. On her hand, one of her hands had grabbed a handful of Kurama's hair and used it to him to hold his head against the ground and show his neck.

With her throat exposed, Kushina was staring down at him, her long hair falling to the side of her face, hiding in the shadows cast by most of her face. Only a determined yet angry look could be seen on her face as she held in her remaining hand the knife that was previously on the table and picked it up when she lunged at him.

just like a few moments ago, everything seemed to have stopped. the difference now was that they no longer seemed to be in a quiet moment, nor was there a table separating them. the cups in which they had been drinking were broken on the floor next to the ruined cake. the slight tension that could be perceived before, was now a cold air that rolled over both people.

the only thing that remained the same was the constant *tic, tack* of the clock, which was all that could be heard as they both looked into each other's eyes.

She kept a steady countenance, which seemed to appear calm but you could still clearly see a murderous intent coming from her.

He, on the other hand, had an annoyed, but mostly calm face, without ever taking his eyes off the redhead. he didn't seem to feel threatened.

"give me ¡a fucking reason! to not kill you" the redhead demanded, clenching the knife tightly in her hand as she pressed the tip against the skin of the man's neck.

"..." Kurama said nothing, just lying there without saying or doing anything. "Well, first of all" he finally spoke.

He moved his right arm, pulling over the redhead's knee as easily as if it wasn't there or as if it weighed nothing.

In one swift movement he grabbed the wrist with which Kushina held the knife. Before she could react, he her hand towards him and plunged half of the weapon into her throat.

The Uzumaki's eyes widened in shock at such an unexpected action.

The blood did not take long to come out of that mortal wound, so she tried to withdraw the knife without success.

She pulled again and again without moving it an inch. Then she looked at the man again and noticed that he was still staring at her. It was at that moment that she also realized that the reason she couldn't pull the knife away was because his hand holding her wrist was still gripping it tightly and preventing her from doing so.

Kushina pulled a few more times to get out of his grip, but she couldn't. Only after a few seconds of having the knife stuck in her neck, Kurama pulled Kushina's hand away and consequently the knife as well.

Instead of a sea of blood flowing down her slashed neck, the Uzumaki saw the knife wound close completely a second after she pulled the knife away.

"First of all. You can't kill me," he told her in a confident yet serious voice. His gaze turned to see the knife full of blood that Kushina was holding "at least not with so easily".

Kushina also saw the knife she was still holding in her hand. Hand that was still being held by him.

*sigh* she let out a resigned sigh and dropped her weapon.

if that thing buried in her neck didn't do anything to her, then there was little point in having it.

"Secondly" he mentioned at the same time as he slowly moved his left arm, brushing Kushina's foot off of her without much effort. With that hand he grabbed the redhead's remaining wrist and squeezed it firmly. It wasn't enough of a grip to hurt her, but enough that she couldn't let go. "no way would i let myself get killed by anyone without a fight. And i think you know you live in a residential area with a lot of people in this neighborhood. if we start fighting what big do you think the collateral damage will be?"

as he spoke, Kurama was slowly sitting up. Causing Kushina's body, previously sitting on his chest, to be to move backwards. leaving her to end up sitting on his lap and with her knees on the sides of the man's hips.

"and the third reason, is that your dear son would be sad if either of the 2 of you did something that would jeopardize the peace he worked so long to build" now the man was with his back straight and his face close to the woman's. With their bodies close together and with Kushia's ass right over his crotch.

The redhead's gaze seemed to be trying to remain steady, but you could tell she was now a bit worried, leaning back as she felt cornered by the turn of events and for the last few seconds nervous about the sudden curious hardness she could feel underneath her pressing against her ass.

On the other hand, the man had a confident look on his face, his body leaning forward to get closer to the redhead whom he was still holding in his hands and not taking his eyes off her. He had a good idea of what was surely going through the redhead's mind. after all, he had known her almost since she was a little girl.

He knew how to play with her and he knew what buttons to push and how to push them to get specific results from her.

although having his human body's cock begin to harden was something completely unexpected for him.

It wasn't entirely his fault.

He had lived his existence without a gender, and now not only did he have one, but he also had a woman sitting on top of him and her body rubbing up against his.

One thing this body also brought was a sense of liking for the opposite sex.

Perhaps it was the basic instinct to reproduce.

But since he had met her again, Kurama had noticed that his ex-jinjuriki was now .... pleasing to the eye.

as humans would say.

He now found the redhead quite beautiful and sexy.

"maybe coming here with her won't be a waste of time" thought kurama as he felt his cock harden with every slight movement of the redhead.

What they will do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)