More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr-Lac Mr-Lac

Which upgrade does Samus select?

Kraid Upgrade

"The Kraidian upgrade." Samus selected from the machine. She took the upgrade from the machine and inserted it into her zero suit, waiting for the change to begin.

Samus' suit began to glow, before the suit began to recede, shrinking as her skin began to tingle. On her back, her skin began to darken into a green colour, while her front and from her underarm to her palms remained skin-coloured, although fading to a more yellow-tan, a few green veins at the outsides of the normal skin. Her skin began to tingle on the green part of her skin, becoming scaly and bumpy like a reptile, while her zero suit finished shrinking, splitting into two pieces and resembling a bikini, exposing her cleavage in the small amount of fabric left. The normal part of her skin tingled for a moment as well, still soft, but tougher than before, while a series of spikes began to grow up her back, from just above her rear to her neck, white and sharp enough to impale something on. Just above her bikini bottom, a large nub began to protrude through her skin, growing longer and wider into a thick tail, Samus readjusting her position as it slid across the ground behind her, covered in the same bumpy scales as the rest of her body.

On her now bare feet, her toes merge into three large ones on each foot, the toenails growing rounder and longer into large claws, scraping the ground as Samus adjusted her footing. Her fingers grew thicker and gained similar long, raking talons on the ends, perfectly ready for any attack. Her face was left mostly unchanged, although her teeth sharpened and her tongue lengthened into a reptilian one, and both her upper and lower canines grew long enough to not fit completely in her mouth and rested on her lips.

On her abdominals, Samus felt a slight amount of pain and looked down to see her belly button growing bigger, forming a large hole, while two more were opening up one below her rips, and the other right below her breasts. Samus figured this was the reason for the skimpier zero suit, as well as the spikes on her back and the tail. She felt a pressure coming from the holes and looked back down to see three spikes pushing their way through the holes, the distinctive two-pronged spikes that Kraid had used against her. They remained stationary and didn't move around as she moved, and retracted in as Samus bent over, thankfully not impaling herself by accident.

Are there mental changes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)