More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by exxxidor456 exxxidor456

What's next?

Knocking on Sue's Backdoor

Sue gasped as she felt the bulbous tip of Slick’s dick pressing against her asshole. It resisted at first, but thanks to his spit, the thick juices coating his cock and the freely flowing sweat that coated them both, there was more than enough lubrication to allow the thick glans to slowly prize her sphincter open and squeeze inside, with a rubbery ‘pop’.

Sue tensed against the anal invasion, gripping the bed frame tightly and twitching her ass to try to accommodate the thick intruder.

Then, without warning, Slick thrust forward and plunged his massive cock several inches into her ass. Her eyes opened wide and her mouth stretched to a perfect ‘O’, as she experienced her first anal penetration.

Sue no longer needed to wonder how she would feel about anal sex. She fucking loved it! The initial pain and discomfort quickly passed and she found herself moaning with pleasure at the amazing sensation of fullness the huge cock in her ass provided. Perhaps the prim and proper heroine should be disgusted and humiliated, but the depraved whore who had taken her place was revelling in the forbidden sensation of the black pimp’s thick, rock-hard dick buried to the hilt in her rectum.

Slick took a fistful of her golden hair and pulled her head up, forcing her to arch her back. He leaned forward and growled in her ear.

“You like having a cock up your ass, don’t you bitch?”

She threw her head back and flashed a feral look of lust back at the black pimp. “Oohh, FUCK YESSSSS!”

A lustful wildness bordering on insanity took hold of Sue. Suddenly, instinctively, she used her powers to form a ring of around the base of Slick’s cock. She contracted it rhythmically in time with his thrusts, gasping with delight as she felt the resulting rush of extra blood into his already massive member, making it swell even larger and harder inside her tight ass-tunnel. She formed a grip around the pimp’s ass and pelvis, gripping it tightly and taking control of its movement.

Sue let out a throaty moan of total sexual euphoria. She was in control now. Using her powers, the black pimp became her personal sex toy. She began moving him with inhuman speed, forcing him to jackhammer his throbbing cock in and out of her ass at unbelievable speed.

The incredible friction sent waves of thundering pleasure through Sue’s already highly stimulated body. But she craved further stimulation. She used her powers to form an invisible dildo and slammed it into her pussy in perfect unison with Slick’s thrusts.

But there was still more. Using her powers again, she formed a small field, like a tongue, which lashed at her clit in time with the ramming of Slick’s dick and her invisible dildo.

The triple stimulation was the most incredible sensation she’d ever felt, and she threw back her head and howled as her body was ravaged by what seemed like the first true orgasm she’d ever experienced. Incredibly, despite the smashing of the ultra-climax, she was able to keep her mind steady enough to maintain the control over slick and her own invisible sex toys, and another orgasm ravaged her body and mind, even more powerful than the first.

Sue’s head thrashed from side to side, hair that had been perfectly styled a few hours before was now a sweaty mass of golden threads that whipped back and forth as her body was slammed by thunderous orgasm after thunderous orgasm. Slick was amazed at the explosive sexual frenzy he had unleashed in the Invisible Woman. Usually it took strong to make a newly initiated whore go into a fuck-frenzy like this, but this stuck-up super-bitch had managed it all on her own.

Sue was literally high on the incredible sexual euphoria that she’d unlocked within herself. She could feel her very sanity crumbling under the onslaught, but she didn’t care. At this moment, all she cared about was raw, primal, nasty fucking. She was at the centre of a sexual supernova of white-hot orgasmic delight and she never wanted it to end.

Her beautiful face was contorted into a snarling expression of feral lust. Her eyes screwed tightly shut and her lips pulled back from her flashing teeth. She let out a series of hisses, grunts and growls in time with Slick’s frantic, relentless thrusting into her ass.

Slick was in a delirium of sexual delight. He had never had a fuck like this. The glorious super-MILF’s toned buttocks clenched and unclenched in time with his thrusts, as if her ass was trying to devour even more of his cock, but he was giving her his full length with each pounding thrust.

He gazed down in amazement at the sight of his rock hard cock as it slammed in and out of her clutching asshole in a blur. He was amazed that he’d managed to go for so long without cumming yet, but it was almost as if the ring around his cock was holding off his orgasm until Sue was ready for it. His mind reeled at the possibility of having this amazing Super-Slut in his stable of whores. Imagine the money people would pay for this experience!

He was glad that all of this was being filmed, but he knew he’d have a hard time telling people that the video hadn’t been tampered with or sped up. This shit was real!

His hands slid over Sue’s muscular back, which flexed and arched frantically in time with the superhuman fucking. Both their bodies were now slippery with their mixed sweat. He gripped her shoulders tightly for fear of being thrown off. But there was no danger of that. Sue would keep him held where she wanted him.

Finally, after what seemed an eternity of impossibly energetic ass-fucking, Slick’s body could take no more and he felt the climax begin to build in his balls. Sue sensed this too, as she felt his cock spasm and twitch deep in her ass. Using her powers, she quickly withdrew Slick’s throbbing cock from her ass with a ‘pop’ and whirled around. With a feral snarl, she lunged forward and buried the massive cock to the root in her throat.

Pausing briefly to savor the pleasantly tangy taste of her own ass-juices, she released the ring from around the base of Slick’s shaft, and it was as if a dam burst. His cock exploded and torrents of boiling hot cum gushed down her throat. She gulped and gulped and gulped as spurt after spurt of the hot ball-soup spurted down her gullet. She had another mini orgasm as she felt the deliciously hot cum hitting her stomach.

How had she gone from being the respectable and morally upright Invisible Woman, to this wild, depraved gutter-slut who reveled in the most depraved sexual acts? She didn’t know and she didn’t care. With her lips clamped tightly around the base of the pimp’s cock, greedily swallowing every last drop of his thick nut-butter, she realized she was happier than she had been in years. She almost wished Tina had been there to film it all, because it was a scene she would have enjoyed watching over and over again…

Slick collapsed panting on the bed, utterly spent. Sue also slumped panting over the end of the bed, her damp hair hanging down over her face. Every inch of her beautiful body shone with sweat as though she had been oiled.

She was aware of Slick rousing himself from his post-orgasmic daze and picking himself off the bed. He moved over and lifted her sweat soaked face up by the chin. He smiled wickedly as he held his phone close for her to see. It showed the image of the young whore on the bed surrounded by armed thugs. The whore suddenly sprang up, laughing happily and clapping her hands with glee. She crept forward and flipped the bird into the camera lens. “Hee-hee! That’s right, Invisible Slut! I was in on it all along! These boys would never hurt me. They fucking LURVE me!” With that, she scooted back onto the bed and the thugs joined her, each shedding their clothes and clearly about to engage in a riotous gang-bang.

Slick smirked before tucking the phone away in his jeans pocket. “That’s right, bitch. You been had, but I own your sweet ass now, you get it? You gonna follow ol’ Slick’s instructions from now on, or the video from tonight goes viral. How’d you like that? And I aint just talkin’ about your little BJ performance in the alley. Everything you did tonight was filmed by my little hidden cameras. I got them all over this place. So unless you want the whole world to know just what a nasty fuck-slut you really are, you’ll do everythin’ I say from now on. You dig?”

A weary dismay overcame Sue. So, the girl she thought she was sacrificing her dignity and morals for was never in any danger at all. She felt cheated, used, betrayed. Worse yet, her whole night of debauchery had been recorded. But she took solace in the fact that Roberta’s new protocol would intercept the footage and delete it before it could ever be used to incriminate her. Or so she thought…

But even if she was safe from the , she had seen a dark side of herself that she never knew existed. She had lost control (or taken control?) at the height of the epic fuck-fest and had willingly, joyously used the pimp to send her to a plateau of sexual ecstasy she’d never dreamed of. She had entered a forbidden world of whores and pimps, and it had excited her in ways she could never have imagined.

But it had to be for just one night. She had had the chance to indulge her darkest and most forbidden desires, to be a whore for just one night. But that had to be the end of it. She had to go back to her normal (boring) life and find a way to put this terrible (wonderful) experience behind her.

Slick got up in her face and leered at her. “Take this phone. I'm gonna call you on it soon, and you'd better answer, you dig? Then I'll tell you what to do. Now get the fuck outta here.”

Sue took the phone and left. She needed to get back to the Baxter Building as soon as possible, and check in with Roberta…

Later, Slick sat watching the torrid footage from the night on a large screen in his crib. Damn, this shit was hot. If the production values were a bit better, this would be one of the best pornos the world had ever seen. There was no way in hell the Invisible Ho would ever want this shit getting out into the world. This would go viral in minutes!

He made sure to upload the vid files to his cloud, to keep them safe. They were his ticket! Then he picked up the phone. He’d had his fun and his plan had worked better than he could have imagined. He had this prime super-MILF bitch in his palm, and maybe he’d soon have Susan Storm-Richards as part of his stable, but now it was time to get the Vorkov Brothers in on the deal...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)