More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by exxxidor456 exxxidor456

What's next?

Sue's 'Straight Lay'

With a fierce snarl, Slick thrust forward and buried his massive cock deep in Sue’s hot, wet fuck-hole.

She arched her back and groaned deep in her throat as she felt the exquisite sensation of the huge black shaft filling her completely. So much bigger and better than her husband’s. So much better than anything she’d ever experienced before. Another orgasm pulsed through her quivering body, more intense than the one before, but she somehow managed to keep control and hold the position, her hands still gripping tightly to the backs of her toned legs.

Slick helped her by taking a firm grip of her ankles. Looking up directly at one of his hidden cameras, he winked, knowing that the torrid scene of the Invisible Woman’s slide into depravity was being recorded from various angles in full HD.

“Bitch, get ready for the ride of your life!”

Sue was ready. Oh God, was she ready.

Slick began pumping in and out of her pussy with powerful thrusts, and Sue mewled like some bitch in heat as she luxuriated in the best fuck she had ever had. She never knew she could feel like this. The sex was amazing, but the situation enhanced it a thousand-fold. Some part of her mind accepted that this was where she had always wanted to be. Far away from the cold lights of celebrity and heroic status. That was a cage. Here, in this dingy, sleazy, ho hotel, being brutally humped by a black pimp, she finally felt free.

She realized that hot, dirty, primal sex was what she’d been craving for years. To be treated like a whore, to BE a whore, had enabled her to throw off the shackles of morality and commitment that had weighed her down for most of her adult life. How amazing that it should take this convergence of circumstances to make her understand her true self.

She was aware of Slick’s face looming down toward hers, and she saw him let a string of spit drip out of his mouth. Smiling wickedly amid the rhythmic humping, she then opened her mouth and extended her tongue, caught the hot viscous spittle and then drew it back into her mouth and swallowed it. Not as tasty as his cum, but not at all bad! A part of Sue’s mind understood that she was teetering on the brink of some sort of madness, but the part that was in control at the moment didn’t care. She just wanted this glorious fucking to last forever.

So she was dismayed when Slick suddenly ceased his pumping and climbed back off her, releasing his grip on her ankles.

“Turn around and get on all fours, baby. Time to take you like a bitch.”

Dismay turned to delight, as Sue eagerly flipped over and arched her back, presenting her perfect rump to the vile pimp. She looked back over her shoulder with a look of savage lust as he gripped her waist and positioned himself, then once again plunged his throbbing cock deep into her pussy from behind. She was so wet from their mingled juices that there was no friction at all, and his whole glorious length pounded into her to the hilt on the first thrust.

She came again and howled like a she-wolf being mated by an alpha male, as Slick resumed his furious pumping, buffeting his muscular abdomen against her taut ass-cheeks, which quivered and shuddered at each thrust.

He reached down and grabbed a fistful of her hair, pushing her face down into the pillows of the bed as he fucked her brutally. Sue came yet again, but now the orgasms seemed to flow into one another. She had never taken , but she imagined this must be what the purest -induced high must feel like. Her whole body was alight with pleasure and her mind was numb with the constant onslaught of sexual euphoria.

Suddenly, Slick paused his humping. She groaned with dismay, but then she heard him spit and she felt a glob of wetness land on her exposed anus. With a thumb, Slick smeared his spit round the puckered pink hole.

Sue was suddenly alert again. The old, respectable part of her mind had almost been swept away by the relentless tsunami of sexual delight, but not quite. It reeled in horror at the prospect of what was about to happen. But it could only protest quietly. It was not in charge. The part that was in control of Sue at this moment looked back over her shoulder in eager anticipation of what was coming next.

Slick leaned down and hissed in her ear.

“Here I go. Time to knock on that ‘Backdoor’! You gonna earn that $100, bitch!”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)