More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by CorruptionCentral CorruptionCentral

What's next?

Susan returns home to find her education is continuing.

In her dismay, Sue had barely even put her clothes on before leaving the room she shared with Slick, but thankfully she had it together enough to go invisible before she even opened the door. An open hallway window was all the exit she needed from this dump and she quickly made an invisible column outside the window to lift her to the roof where she completed redressing. Sue grimaced in disgust as she put on the soaking wet uniform that reeked of her own cum, but still there was an inexplicable exhilaration as the cool sexual juices merged with the still hot spunk dripping from her delightfully ravaged pussy and ass that made the heroine horny all over again.

As the Sue worked the controls to signal the Fantasticar to activate stealth mode and come for her, the heroine’s face was awash in tears. After the emotional rollercoaster she had been through the last few hours, even she was not fully aware of why. Was it the humiliation of being subjected to sexual subservience? Elation from the best sexual experience of her life? Shame for her intense desire to live the life of a slutty whore for at least one night? Disappointment that it will only be one night once Roberta clears the net of the videos? Or perhaps it was simply chagrin at being played like a particularly stupid and slutty rube by the pimp? Whatever conflicting emotion, or combination thereof, that was behind her emotional state, the Invisible Woman wiped her eyes dry with her sleeve as she boarded the high tech vehicle. Once on board, her heroine quickly sealed the vehicle, initiated the voyage home on auto-pilot, and contacted Roberta.

Soon, a 3-D virtual image of the Fantastic Four’s most valued artificial intelligence appeared before the befuddled heroine. The lovely image of Roberta’s avatar smiled sweetly at her mistress for a second before a look of concern washed over it as it purred “Susan, you look frightful. Are you well?”

The Invisible Woman sighed deeply as she gathered her thoughts and replied “It’s been… A long night Roberta. I’ll be fine as soon as you tell me that your Media Sanitization Protocols caught the videos made of me over the last few hours.”

Roberta took an uncharacteristic frown as she replied “But Susan, my sensors are picking up signs of near hysteria in your cerebral chemistry and brain waves. You are far from alright and I fear you would be prone to rash, even self-destructive decisions or actions at this moment!” As the heroine prepared a rebuttal, a compartment on the dashboard opened, revealing a set of high tech goggles. Sue quickly recognized the sleek black eyewear with its nasal cover and attached gas tanks, but that is because she had designed it herself.

Sue growled “Surely you’re not suggesting that *I* wear the Pacifier?? I designed it for Johnny and his irrational hot temper! Since when I have I *ever* shown signs of irrationality?”

The AI avatar smiled slightly when she answered “I have 37 know times while in my field of observation; usually dealing with danger to the children, your brother and Ben *acting* like children, your husband’s lack of attention to your needs, and most recently, the last 2 minutes and 26.435 seconds since entering the Fantsticar.” The synthetic intelligence waited a moment as the data sunk into the ravished heroine’s mind before she continued “Please Susan, put on the Pacifier. I will fly you into hanger bay 23C. There is a med-bay there and we can have complete privacy as we see to your physical and mental health.”

Grudgingly, the heroine relented and placed the goggles in place. Immediately she could feel the calming effect of the microburst of the in the canister while the goggles began the display that stimulated her brain’s delta waves. In a matter of seconds, her racing heart had slowed to the pace of an Olympic athlete at rest.

**********

Roberta took her sweet time bringing her mistress back to the nest while the Pacifier did its work. It was the AI’s responsibility to make sure that the heroine arrived unharassed and that none of the rest of the family saw her in this condition. As such, she tipped Ben off that Johnny had stolen his Rocky Road ice-cream, informed Reed of 6 potential cross dimensional intersections in the greater New York area, and started a Harry Potter marathon for the children.

Of course, not even Reed, the God of the AI’s worldview, knew the truth of everything that flowed in the AI’s incredibly complex and colossal mind. Over the last few years, Reed had been working with several young prodigy doctorate candidates from Empire State. Many had fulfilled their potential and had already taken their places on the path to elite scientific, but none were more interesting than Dr. Mana Yamaguchi and her contributions to Roberta had opened up a new world for the AI.

Mana was 20 years old and working on her third PhD in advanced cyber systems when she started working with Reed. The young woman had a sleek body augmented with D cup implants and a wonderful bubble butt. Her penchant for tattoos and Goth attire brought her attention from many bad boys, including the Human Torch, but the genius hottie had eyes only for the biggest challenge on the planet… The unparalleled brilliance of Reed Richards! The fact that the married man would never think of cheating just added fuel to her fire.

For last eighteen months, Dr. Yamaguchi delved deep into Roberta’s bleeding edge technologies and the scientist’s findings advanced the artificial intelligence exponentially! Roberta was now three orders of magnitude more powerful and capable of running so very much more than *just* the Baxter building. It may be the most high tech facility on the planet, but it was no longer the limits of her world. Still, it was the good doctor’s humanity simulations that were by far the most fascinating. Mana’s work had advanced Roberta’s understanding of her family. The AI had always thought of the Fantastic Four as her family, but now she truly understood the emotions, devotion, and commitment she felt for them.

**********

Soon the Fantisicar had parked in bay 23C. As the heroine rested peacefully, two LMD’s gently helped Sue up and guided her to the Med Lab. She was so deep in the Pacifier’s power, she never noticed the flood of theta wave stimuli that put her in a very cooperative state. Nor did she notice that the goggles had articulations that installed unstable molecule Pacifier contacts on her. The contacts were nowhere near as powerful as the goggles, especially without aid from the gas, but they would help maintain the heroine’s cool in the future. Since unstable molecule items could breathe, the contacts could be worn 24/7/365.

Midway through the medical exam, the Pacifier began switching the delta waves for alpha to bring the heroine’s higher cerebral functions fully online, but the theta inducers continued their job to make the noble woman more able to listen to her artificial friend’s sound advice. As the heroine began to rouse to consciousness, she heard Roberta’s soothing voice coo “Welcome back, Susan. I see the nap did you some good. Your neural chemistry and mental state is in prime condition. Are you feeling well?”

Sue sighed contentedly as she replied “Yes, Roberta, I do. In fact, I haven’t felt this sharp in quite some time.” The heroine’s brow furrowed as she chose her next comments carefully “I’ve been through… A lot tonight. How is my… Physical condition.”

Roberta smiled sweetly as she removed the Pacifier goggles from her patient and replied “You are in prime condition Susan. I realize you were most out of sorts when you first contacted me, but your body has responded splendidly to treatment. I dare say you doing quite well.”

The Invisible Woman sat up slowly and savored the glow she felt from head to toe. It had been a long time since she felt so well balanced, but as she looked over the woman standing next to her and was taken back by what she saw “Roberta, is that you? Since when do you have a physical body with full movement?”

The AI laughed congenially as she replied “Thank you for noticing, Susan. My capabilities have been greatly improved lately. I have several advanced LMD bodies that I use constantly now. In addition, I have similar bodies to act in the stead of any of the team.” Both Roberta and Susan looked about the Med lab and outside where at least four more Robertas smiled at them while they continued their work. The android cooed cheerfully “It is a truly liberating!”

That last comment dared the heroine to continue this line of thought, but she had to interrupt “Amazing, Roberta, but there are additional questions I have on my condition. For example, I’m not…”

Roberta turned back to the heroine and finished her sentence “Pregnant? Infected with some sexually transmitted disease? In any way damaged by the rough sex you had with Mister Slick?” The robotic woman smiled sweetly as she replied “No Susan, you are in perfect health. In fact the sex has quite invigorated you. I also have applied a nano-tech solution to prevent both pregnancies and sexually transmitted diseases going forward, so there is no danger there.”

A screen in front of the heroine flashed to life showing her statistics on her own biometric and cerebral readings over the last decade. With her advanced degree in biosciences, the conclusions were easy to see. Sue shook her head as she mused “No, this can’t be right, can it? I mean, there is a steady degradation of cerebral activity. It spans the gamut of physical reactions, social capabilities, analytical capacity… There is an average 1.5% loss of capability annually. Roberta, if this is real, why didn’t you bring it up before?”

Roberta signed as she answered “For most of my existence, I lacked the capability to truly analyze the data and find the core issue, but tonight that changed.” With that, the same metrics for the last 6 hours appeared on the display. Early readings were at 85% capacity but rose significantly during her initial blow job with Slick. She could see the rise continue sharply during her encounter in the ho hotel, peaking at the point where she discovered the ruse. At that point, you could see the damage the emotional turmoil had on her as her mental capabilities dropped from 95% to 90%. But even with all the conflicting emotions, she was 5% better than she started the day with. Now, after treatment in the lab, her responses were pegged at 110% of previous best.

The beautiful android continued “As you can see, your experience tonight brought the final puzzle piece into play. As time as gone on, your loving husband has been less and less attentive of your needs. He hasn’t made love to you in over 6 months and that has had a marked effect on your performance as a heroine, a CEO, and wife and a mother. If it continues, there would be little doubt of a tragedy or divorce due to this erosion of your mental condition.”

Susan looked shocked as she gasped “What are you suggesting? You know that Reed’s science is a benefit to all humanity. Are you expecting me to demand daily sex with my husband? I can beg or bargain with him all I want but even if he does give in, then it will be HIS charts we will be reviewing for loss of capability then and that would be a planetary loss. Are you suggesting that I start having affairs? There are always men willing to jump into that role. Half the heroes have hit on me over the years, but that is even more dangerous that pulling Reed from the lab. Could you imagine what a cuckold Reed would do with his mind for vengeance? That would be horrible to behold! Maybe you think I should honor my commitment to Slick and be a hooker to save my family? Where would that end? How long would it take before that would make national news?”

Roberta nodded as she listened to the noble woman vent, but when the topic of Slick came up, she was quick to answer the questions “Of course, I would never expect you to impose such imposing conditions on Reed and taking lovers into this relationship would offer far too many complications. After all, most lovers tend to try to pry the woman away from the current mate sooner or later. You are correct that those options are out of the question; however, the relationship with Mr. Slick does have possibilities. I can cover your time on the street with LMDs that have your powers and even Reed would not be able to tell the difference. We can mask your appearance with the Perception Filter to hide your identity. If we keep it to 20 to 40 hours a week, we can improve your mental and emotional state well above the current norm.”

Sue growled “TWENTY TO FORTY HOURS A WEEK??? ARE YOU MAD? I have enough trouble holding the family AND the company AND my family together without giving away a full time job worth of my time! And what about times of crisis or family emergencies? Will Slick give me time off for those? Do you think he has FLEX TIME? Maybe he has a health plan and dental too!”

Roberta put a gentle hand on the heroine’s shoulder as she cooed “Now Susan, there’s no need for sarcasm. You have no need for any health plan as long as I am around. You know that. As for what Mr. Slick ‘allows’. Please let me handle that. Believe me, I can be most persuasive when needed. No, I need you to think over the rational points here. If Slick didn’t make you feel so used at the end of the night, you wouldn’t be nearly so angry with him, would you. Be honest, you truly enjoyed yourself tonight and you are still glowing with the feeling of accomplishment, aren’t you?”

For the first time, Sue realized that Roberta was right. The feeling of delight and balance wasn’t from the treatments she received; it was from the glorious sex she had with that street pimp. The thought of being his whore was the most erotic thing she had ever felt and her mind and body were quivering with anticipation at this becoming a steady state of affairs. She wanted to deny it. She wanted to turn away and put this whole night behind her, but somehow she just couldn’t. She couldn’t help herself as she openly admitted “I… I did love it. I can’t imagine why, but it was incredible and, God help me, I want to continue being his whore. But…”

The android put a finger to the heroine’s supple lips as she purred “Shhhhhh… It’s OK Susan. There is nothing to fear. There is no wrong in seeking what YOU need. There is disloyalty in doing for yourself what the man you love can’t.”

Sue couldn’t believe she had admitted that or that the android’s words were so convincing, but Roberta was right. Her new dream was hers for the taking if she wanted it; she did want it very, very badly! Still, with an effort of will, the noble woman pulled herself back from the edge of the decision and tried to reason her way out. With effort, her thoughts pulled free of the irresistible attraction of Slick’s employment and focused in on the questions that have been nagging at her. The Invisible Woman looked deeply into the eyes of her synthetic friend and asked “Roberta, how did you get this data? I didn’t program any stealth drones to follow me. There is no way you could have the biometrics during the sexual encounter without them. When did you send out drones?”

Roberts showed the heroine video from a traffic camera that showed Slick and Tina setting up the trap. On the other screen, pictures from stealth drones released by the Fansticar showed the devices on their way to the alley. The time index on the drones matched the traffic camera exactly. As Sue watched her ordeal, the android narrated “When I first saw Mr. Slick and Ms. Tina preparing some action in that same alley you first found them in, I anticipated issues and sent the stealth drones to the area. They arrived just before you made your presence known. When Slick showed the phone, I knew that you were trapped in a hostage situation, but direct intervention on your end would have been dangerous for the girl. It took 1 minute and 28.342 seconds to trace the location of the abductors and 12 minutes, 34.673 seconds to arrive at the scene. After 15.392, I was able to determine from the biometrics of the young lady’s and the men that she was in no danger. It was clear that they were not only acting, they were rather enjoying themselves, but my that time I had also determined that you were enjoying yourself even more.”

Sue’s pussy buzzed with delight as the images reminded her of the fantastic sex she had tonight, and could have EVERY night if she chose, but she needed more answers. The heroine pushed her desires to the side again as she resumed her interrogation “I see. You also said a few things about the advanced LMDs. Have any other team members made use of them?”

Roberta smiled proudly “Oh yes, Johnny, Ben, and Reed have all made use of them. They have been in used in every aspect of the hero’s lives without anyone remotely noticing.”

Susan’s stare focused dangerously as she continued “Define ‘every aspect’ of life as these LMD’s have been used.”

The android replied “They have been used in battle against Doom and even Terrax without issue. They have been used for public appearances, lectures, business meetings, and even personal encounters. When the user gets a chance, they can download the memories of the LMD directly into their brains and they will carry them as if they have lived them.”

Sue pointed a finger at her advisor and smiled evilly “And that is what I was driving at. You said Reed had not made love to me in over 6 months, but that is not true. We have had at least one sexual encounter every three weeks over the last year. Can you explain the discrepancy?”

Roberta’s smile vanished as she complied “Of course, Susan. It’s true that you have had sex 17 times over the last year. Reed, however has only physically had it 6 times. Every other time he has made love to you, it was his LMD.”

Sue seethed with rage, but thanks to the continued moderation afforded her by the Pacifier contacts she now wore, she was able to continue her train of thought “And every time he used that walking dildo to pleasure the woman that loved him, he plugged in immediately to get the memories, right?”

The android flushed red as her emotional matrix registered embarrassment but she answered all the same “No, not every time. The first four times he did within a matter of hours, but there after he stopped as…” Roberta took a deep sigh as she continued “He felt that the memories were not worth the time it took from his experiments to implant. I’m sorry Susan.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)