More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by FlatCap90210 FlatCap90210

How's the lecture going to go?

Kind of boring for Joy. At first.

Damn, it's bright outside. Even though I got up this early, I still have to squint against the glare of the sun as I trudge over the main campus, cursing internally as I feel Joy's nipples rub against the rough fabric of my pants. This whole sensual feedback is rather freaky. Wonder what my brain is trying to process with this dream... Because this has to be a dream. Cocks don't just randomly turn into tiny, smoking hot women. That apparently can't resist lifting the shirt meant to hide them.

"Stop it!" I hiss towards my crotch, feeling a bit silly as I smooth my shirt back down. "I told you, stay hidden."

"He-hey, Mattster!" Great. Nick is just the dumbass I need right now. Don't get me wrong, he's my best buddy, no one better to game with, but he's still a dumbass. "Talking to yourself? I told you, just a matter of time before all that computer stuff makes you snap."

"We can't all study Liberal Arts and coast by on our step-dad's money," I grouse, trying to ignore the feeling of Joy shifting under the fabric, apparently trying to stare through the thin shirt to get a look at Nick.

"Oh, you wound me, man!" Nick grasps his heart and mock-faints, straightening up with a grin. "But seriously, are you alright? You look a little frazzled 'round the edges."

"Yeah, yeah, I just... overslept is all," I reply, looking off to the side. On the off-chance this isn't a dream, I shouldn't tell him the truth. But it definitely is a dream.

"Alright, if you say so..." Nick doesn't sound completely convinced, but thankfully let's it slide. "We still on for tonight? I wanna farm some legendaries!"

"Sure, sure..." Right now, I have my mind on other things than gaming, but maybe I can get my mind off them with some gaming tonight. "Listen, I'm already late. Talk to you later, 'kay?"

"'Course. Later, man!"

With a languid wave, Nick turns around and heads over to the dining hall. Lucky him, enough money to eat out and enough time to get breakfast. Me, on the other hand, I have to... duuuuck into the on-campus grocery store to avoid her.

"Hm? Where are we going? Don't we have to get to the lecture?" Luckily, the store is completely empty except for a bored sales clerk behind the counter, because Joy's voice isn't as quiet as I'd like.

"I'm... I'm getting a sandwich first. I'll eat it in class."

No way I'm explaining to Joy why I try to avoid Ellie, or Eleanor Titania Smith, as her full name goes. She looks exactly like you'd expect someone with such a name to look, somewhere between hippie and ren faire performer. Yes, she's pretty, and has much better hygiene than your stereotypical member of those groups, but that's just her looks, and I'd rather not run into her.

Much to my relief, Ellie passes the store without noticing me duck behind the shelves, pretending to check out the sandwiches while I keep an eye on her. And luckily, a grocery store doesn't seem too interesting for Joy to peek out of my shirt. I take another minute to make sure Ellie is gone, pick out a sandwich at random and make my way to the lecture hall after paying. Of course, I'm more than a few minutes late and have to sneak in, taking a seat all the way in the back in an empty row, quite a bit away from the next student. Better safe than sorry.

I'm barely sitting when I feel Joy lift my shirt again, making a disappointed sound as she looks around and sees nothing but the underside of the table. Tough luck, but at least no one will be able to see her back here. I pull out my notepad and a pencil and try to get my head into the lecture while munching on my sandwich. It's surprisingly easy, mostly thanks to Professor Walters' engaging lecture style, and soon I've almost forgotten the tiny woman in my crotch. Almost because she's twisting this way and that inside my pants, trying to get a look on anything that's less boring than the table. I try to ignore it.

Which is why I can barely stifle a gasp when suddenly, pleasure races through me like an electric shock, making me sit up ramrod straight. I grip the rest of my sandwich and my pen tightly, my surroundings becoming blurry as my eyes lose focus at the intense sensations. My attention now firmly returned to Joy, I can feel that her fingers have found what would be her crotch - and it seems to have exactly the equipment one would expect from her. Oh, so it's one of those dreams, a distant part of my mind thinks, the rest almost shutting down in bliss as Joy gasps and writhes in my pants, stirring up her pussy.

And I can feel every second of it. Joy is only teasing her labia, rubbing her tiny slit up and down, but even that is almost to much for me, my breath catching in my throat. I'm trying to form words, tell her to stop, but I can barely think. Letting go of my pen, I move my hand down to grab Joy, make her stop that way... That's when she finds her clit. I clap the hand that was moving downstairs over my mouth, silencing an involuntary moan just in time, eyes brimming with tears of pleasure as I begin rolling my hips without conscious input.

Joy has less reservations, but her moans and gasps are not loud enough to be heard by anyone in the auditorium, thankfully. Hopefully. Maybe someone does, but by now, I'm beyond caring. It just feels so good, better than any boner ever felt! Joy has now brought up one hand to her tits, playing with their stiff nipples. They seem hard enough to poke holes into my pants, and feel oh so amazing, despite - or because of? - their small size. Even the pressure of my waistband against them is setting Joy's body, and by extension me, on fire.

Throwing my head back, I stare wide-eyed at the ceiling, unable to suppress a squeak when Joy slowly pushes two fingers into her sopping wet, twitching tunnel. Or... is it... mine? I can feel her finger slip over every fold inside of me... of her, the knuckles spreading our entrance, and it's becoming hard to tell where Joy ends and I begin. Not that it was easy to begin with. Finally, Joy's fingers are in as deep as they will go, her palm squeezed against our clit, and I begin bucking my hips uncontrollably, shaking the tiny woman taking us to greater and greater heights of lust as she begins moving her fingers in and out of or snatch, producing tiny squelching sounds.

All I can do is fight to keep quiet and hope that I... that we cum soon. My arms twitch and my legs shake, kicking against the wood forming the backrests of the row in front of me. That's probably going to get the attention of someone... But with the searing heat that's building in my... in Joy, only a very, very small part of me seems to mind. Joy twists her fingers, stretching our pussy this way and that, until she finds a spot that's somehow even more sensitive, curls her fingers... and the wave that has been building crashes over us, washing away all conscious thought as I barely manage to suppress a blissful cry into a strangled grunt.

It doesn't feel like a normal orgasm - while there is intense pleasure in my groin, or rather, in Joy's whole body that is shaking and twitching in lust, it radiates out far beyond normal, filling my whole body. And it keeps going a lot longer than I'm used to; the last waves of pure bliss slowly ebb away as I slump over onto my desk and start drooling on my notes.

What's going to happen once I recover?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)