More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Calldy Calldy

Who attends the party?

Kimberly and Mellissa

“Look I know this party is kind of a work thing but I really need someone there with me.” Said Kimberly to Mellissa. They were roommates and had been since collage where they both studied accountancy. Kimberly had not long started in this new firm and was pulling quite a reasonable salary.

“Okay, fine. At least it might give me a way into the firm if they like me enough. Maybe ill even get to replace you” replied Mellissa, sticking out her tongue.

“Okay then its settled. Quick let’s get ready we only have a hour to get there” Kimberly grinned

After getting dressed in some of their finest clothes Kimberly and her Mellissa made their way to the address listed. It was a huge mansion and must have been worth at least $10 million. Outside Kimberly saw find a flaunt of wealth, as the valet drives her Nissan Micra away to park amid the Mercedes, BMWs and limos, smirking as he drove off.

In the building Kimberly sees a huge building filled with various Christmas decorations, almost TARDIS-like seeming bigger on the inside. It was probably as big as a school with multiple rooms and floors going every direction, culminating in a large hall and stage in the centre. The decorations brightened it up with an array of lights that must have cost a fortune and a large tree around 20ft tall.

As you arrive you are greeted by Jessica “Hiya, Kimmy. It’s super great you could get here!” the festive office manager gushed, welcoming you to the party. She was a peppy blonde girl and kind of an airhead. Every time that Kimberly had seen her in the office, she seemed to be painting her nails and playing games on the computer. Honestly, she didn’t know how she was keeping her job.

She grabbed Kimberly and Mellissa’s hands and turners to a small table in the foyer. Jessica opened a briefcase and rummaged inside. She turned, holding up a sparkling necklace in each hand. “Here, we have PARTY FAVORS for EVERYONE!”

Kimberly looked sceptically at the necklace. A short string of small silver cube beads, each engraved with a red or green letter; it looked like something a child would make. She found that she couldn’t quite make out the writing on it, appearing fuzzy and distorted. “What does it say?”

“Oh don’t be a party pooper…It’s a super fun secret!” Jessica said, waggling her finger. “Here ya are” Jessica fashioned a party favour around each of the girl’s necks, making sure that the clasp met together with a click. “Whoopsie, I almost forgot. This year you get these super cute broaches as well” she chimed as she attached a little pin onto the front of each dress. It was a little Christmas tree with the company logo on it.

“Okay well I think you cuties are all set. Have fun!” She cheered, ushering us away so she could greet the next people.

“Yeah, lets check out the party I want to see if there’s any cute people you can introduce me to” said Mellissa giving Kimberly’s butt a little squeeze as she walked past. Kimberly was going to question this but quickly caught up to her as they made their way into the party.

They made their way down the hall, deciding that the games room would be a good place to start. As they were walking down Kimberly noticed that waiting outside the room was David. He was a fairly senior assistant manger that had helped her settle in. He was fairly nice at work and helped her out a few times with the budget. As they walked towards the games room, he gestured them over. He was dressed in a black suit with an expensive looking silver pen in his top pocket.

“Hey Kimberly. Its so nice to see you here. Who’s your friend?” he said studying their party favours closely as he gave her a hug.

“Hey David. This is Mellissa. Don’t call her Mel or she’ll kill you” she laughed looking at Melissa that seemed to be avoiding eye contact with David.

“Well may I say, you both look quite daring this evening. In fact, Kimberly, I dare you to remove your underwear and bra for the rest of the night. I think you would be much more comfortable with that.” He chuckled waiting for her reaction.

Kimberly was going to tell him to get lost but realised she couldn’t be seen to wuss out of a dare. Reaching into her shirt she unclipped her bra leaving her breasts to rest against the fabric of her evening dress. Next, she reached up her skirt and grabbed her cute black panties, holding both items of clothing up. “Here you happy?”

Quickly Mellissa grabbed the items out of her hands. “OMG Kimberly, you can’t just give random men your underwear. What’s gotten into you?” she cried out whilst taking a big sniff of her panties and placing them into her bag. “I’ll hold onto these for safe keeping.”

“Oh I’m verry sorry to offend you Melissa I can see you deeply care for her. Kimberly why don’t you thank her? I dare you to give her a nice big kiss.” Said David with what Kimberly spied as a erection in his pants.

Kimberly shrugged; she may as well do it. Made sense to her. As she turned around to give Mellissa a quick peck on the lips her mouth was invaded by her friend’s tongue. The kiss was intense with Mellissa’s tongue swirling around her mouth, not giving Kimberly time to breath. It got more intense as Mellissa started a bit of friendly groping of Kimberly’s chest. After 2 minutes they finally broke it with a little bit of saliva hanging from Melissa’s mouth.

“That’s why you’re my best friend” giggled Mellissa, looking pleased with herself. “Eww, that guy’s got a boner we should go make out somewhere else”

Before Kimberly could protest, David stepped in. “Oh, I’m so sorry Mellissa. Tell you what I’m going to get Kimberly to help me with this nasty erection. If she dares to. Whilst that’s happening, I wondered if you would like to meet my girlfriend. She’s in the games room in the blue dress. I think you will find that she is quite agreeable when it comes to advances.” Smiling at Mellissa.

She didn’t need to be told twice. Mellissa gave Kimberly a swift slap on the ass and gave a quick “Kiss you later” before heading into the games room.

Kimberly was shocked by Mellissa’s behaviour. “I’m sorry I’m not sure what’s got into her today” she said fishing out David’s boner from his pants. “She’s normally just as proper as me” she explained stroking his dick up and down. “hope she’s okay”

“Hmm well that is interesting. I dare you to tell me more about her while you suck that dick of mine” David responded loving how she didn’t realise what she was doing was much worse.

“well bwasically swes wrelly good at acownatcy an is a wreally hawd worker. Its just swe can be a …lick… a little wrash somtiwnes. But she wreally wants to ….slurp… join tis cumpny and wud luv a cwance to sow her tawents” She explained whilst bobbing up and down happily on David’s member. After 10 minutes David came directly down her throat leaving it with a thick coating of jizz. Kimberley quickly gulped it down then stood up. “Actually, I better find her before she embarrasses herself more. Thanks for listening” as she headed into the game room.

David just nodded as he zipped up his pants and waited for the next person to come by.

What does she find in the Game Room?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)