More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Calldy Calldy

What does she find in the Game Room?

A mixture of fun and games

Walking into the room Kimberly saw an amazing games room. In one corner men were crowded around a roulette table spinning the wheel, betting a lot of cash. Over to the left there was a game of strip poker game going on with one woman quickly loosing a lot of her clothes to the pleasure of the men surrounding her. There seemed to be other different forms of gambling along with other less traditional games. There seemed to be a version of pin the tail on the donkey, with a woman tied up and a blindfolded man trying to find where to insert the donkey’s tail. And in the centre of the room there way a game called ‘wheel of fortune’ that as well as having money, had lots of different sex acts plastered all over it.

Looking around Kimberly finally found Mellissa in the bar area. Where she was happily eating out a woman in a blue dress. Or what was hardly a blue dress. It was more like a blue floral teddy that didn’t cover much of the woman. Her DD cup breasts plain to see with her nipples standing at attention.

Melissa continued to suck and lick between the woman’s legs as Kimberly approached. Playing with herself as she did so.

“Mellissa what on earth do you think your doing? You’re embarrassing me in front of all of my colleagues” she whispered tapping her on the shoulder. “Have you no shame?” she asked appalled at her actions.

Mellissa managed to pull herself away from her tasty snack. “Oh, hey Kimberley. I was just helping Becky here out a little bit. I asked her if she liked girls and she did. Then I asked her if she wanted me to eat her out and she said yes again. So here I am. This will defiantly help with getting into the company when they see how eager I am to please” she smiled as she went back to munching on Becky’s pussy.

Kimberly couldn’t believe what she was hearing. “But Mellissa you don’t even like girls? You constantly talk about how you need to get yourself a new man. Why would you suddenly change your mind like this?” Kimberly tried to reason with her.

Mellissa stopped eating again for a moment. “Eww, I think I just realised that girls are much better than stinky boys. I mean who wouldn’t want to munch on some lovely pussy, it’s delicious. I guess I just realised I’m not really into guys. I’d rather play with some lovely milkers than some stinky dick.” She explained as a wicked thought came into her head, thinking about what happened earlier. “Now I can you stop interrupting me please when I’m trying to play with Becky. In fact, I think that you would do better if you kept your tongue busy as well. I dare you to eat me out, and enjoy all my yummy girl juices, while I tend to Becky. I dare you to love the taste and texture, saving every last drop” she smiled sliding her panties to the side.

A light flicked on in Kimberly’s head. That was a great idea. She had never tasted pussy before and this was the perfect opportunity. Sliding onto her back she positioned herself below Mellissa’s now dripping snatch and started work. She starting by making small circles around the clit as she tasted Mellissa, she found it to be quite a complex, deep, interesting flavour. It was sweet but yet salty at the same time but most of all it was delicious. Wanting to further explore she probed her tongue deeper, hearing muffled moans coming from Mellissa above her. Interestingly the more she tried to mop up all the juices with her tongue the more came out dripping down her thigh. In an effort to get it all, Kimberly picked up the pace, causing more squelching sounds as she sucked up all the juice she could. After a little more of this she heard a couple of huge moans coming from above her as a flood of juices entered her mouth.

Mellissa was more than satisfied, slowly got off Kimberly’s face to give her some air. Becky on the other hand just pulled her skirt back down and turned back to the bar, ordering another drink.

“Thankyou Kimberly that was really helpful of you” Mellissa smiled, grinning from ear to ear. “I told you that you’re my best friend with benefits, didn’t I? Only a true friend would eat my pussy so perfectly” she giggled.

Licking her lips Kimberly savoured the taste. She then proceeded wipe her face that was now all sticky with Mellissa’s juices, Making sure not to waste any as she licked her fingers clean. She was about to give Mellissa an earful about how she didn’t like girls and she wasn’t into her like that but was interrupted by the appearance of Jessica.

“Hehe, look like you two have been having a fun time. You must be super good friends?” Jessica asked, smiling.

“Mmm hmm, she’s my breastest friend ever” said Melissa enthusiastically cupping Kimberley’s boobs from behind and giving them a big squeeze.

“Well as good as girlfriends as you are I think you two could do with a little change of pace. Hmm let’s see, since were in the games room I think these will work” she said pulling out 2 new favours from her pocket. “For Mellissa, I think you need to work on hitting it off with some of the male workers. And for Kimberly, I think you need to work on being less of a bore and be more of a risk taker.”

She unclipped the favours around their necks and before Kimberly or Mellissa had a chance to react, they found themselves with 2 new favours wrapped around their necks.

Kimberly saw a faint glow come from the broach that Jessica had given to Mellissa earlier as her clothes seemed to fall off her and disappear leaving her completely naked apart from the necklace. Moments later targets of all different sizes appeared all over her skin ranging from 10 points on her back to 100 points on a little target on her mouth. “Mellissa please put something on” she cried looking at her new friends’ appearance.

“OMG I can’t believe I was with girls. I’m seriously not into them, how could I eat one out. God, I need something to balance this out” Finally she looked over at Kimberly “Well, your hardly one to talk. You’re the one dressed like a casino stripper” Mellissa rebutted looking Kimberly up and down.

Kimberly looked down at her outfit to find that it had completely changed. She wore a tight red and black crop top with a huge amount of cleavage, embroidered with pictures of the card suits. A small red and green micro skirt that would expose her pussy every time she leaned over. Fishnet stocking leading to 5-inch red stripper heels. And finally, an artistic tattoo on her cleavage with the words “Double or Nothing” inscribed in big black bold letters.

“Hehe, OMG Kimberly your outfit is super cute, you must wear stuff like that more often. But before that I’ve got a game id like you to play. I bet you that you can’t figure out what your party favour says. Every guy here has a little hint to it. Bigger the bet, bigger the hint. And you win ill give you a really neat prize” Jessica said with a wink. “Hmm and as for Mellissa, I think those guys over there will help you get something on you, and you can help them out as well” as she pointed to the seating area in the corner.

Mellissa nodded enthusiastically walking towards the group of guys in the corner. Sitting down on the floor between them all.

“Oh, I am so going to win this” Kimberly announced to Jessica, confident in her own abilities as a gambler. All she had to do was play some games with the guys around here to help her figure it out. Kimberly made her way towards the game’s tables, eager to get some gambling done.

How will Kimberly approach her first gamble?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)