More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Calldy Calldy

How will Kimberly approach her first gamble?

With confidence

Kimberly headed towards the card tables, looking for her first target to play against. On one of the tables there seemed to be just the dealer waiting for a player. He was dressed in a black tuxedo and was shuffling some cards ready for the next game. She took up a chair and started to chat him up.

“Hey dealer guy. I challenge you to a game of 21. If I win, I get a hint on what my favour says.” Kimberly said, pointing at him to issue the challenge.

The man looked her up and down before nodding. “That’s fine. But every hand you lose you will gain 2 cup sizes to your tits. You can go however many rounds that you want but once they get bigger, they won’t get any smaller” He offered her as a counter proposal.

“Deal” she said waiting to see the cards.

After a bit of shuffling, she was delt her 2 cards. It looked like she had a 9 of clubs and 8 of hearts, 17 in total. Not a great hand to start it off but a little bit too risky to ask for another card. “Ill think ill stick with these” she said as he revealed his hand.

2 jacks for the dealer on the first hand meant that Kimberly had lost. She felt as her perky c-cups started to throb filling out to a D then a DD. Her outfit starching with them to accommodate them. “You got lucky” she said “deal me again.”

Picking up her new cards she got a queen of spades and a 6 of hearts.” Hit me” she cried, picking up a new card from the dealer. She was not going to go low like last time. But her heart sank as she turned it over, it was a 7. She had gone bust.

Talking of busts Kimberly’s was on the rise again as the familiar throb returned resulting in a pair of weighty FF breasts. “Shit. One more time.” She said tapping the table to get a new hand. She couldn’t afford to lose again.

Looking at her hand a smile came onto her face. “Ha, read them and weep” she cried flipping over her cards revealing a king and an ace. “21, now give me my winnings.”

“Fair is fair” he said taking the cards back in. “Okay, your hint is it has something to do with gambling” he said. “Now I would go and play something else for another hint. I’m sure lots of people would admire your new assets” Staring at her new tits as he did.

Kimberly left the table, her new chest jiggling from side to side as she walked. Looking around she was soon approached by a Mark in sales and a woman in a short dress licking her lips.

“Hey Kimberly, have I got a bet for you. Judi here just loves giving head and think she’s number 1”. July nodded enthusiastically, sticking out her tongue. “I thought a good bet would be to see if you can beat her in a blowjob contest. Win and ill give you a hint to your favour.”

The girl next to him protested a little, slapping his arm. “Marky, you know that I’m the best cocksucker ever. If there’s 2 cocks needing tending to you know that I’ll do it. Just thinking about it makes me all juicy” she said pressing her thighs together.

“I know babe, I know. But its good to have some healthy competition sometimes.” He turned back to Kimberly. “So how about it? Wanna bet?” he offered.

“Oh, defiantly. I wouldn’t want to turn down a bet” she said grabbing his arm and following them to the seating area.

Walking past all the different games going on she spotted Mellissa on the other side of the room. She was in a circle of men all with their cocks out pointing towards her, stroking them up and down. She herself was holding a cock in each hand and one in her mouth. Looking closer she saw that she was bouncing up and down upon another guy, with another she could only assume sliding in and out her ass.

“I will have to talk to her later about her behaviour” Kimberly said to herself as she made her way with the two.

In the seating area sitting on large chairs were 2 members of the finance board. They were sitting side by side, drinking some fine scotch, with their dicks hanging out their trousers. They gestured the two girls over to the floor in front of them.

“Okay” Mark stated. “Here’s the rules. You have up to 10 minutes to make the man in front of you cum. You may not use your hands or any other part of your body, apart from your mouth. You have to swallow the load as soon as you can. And the first person to make the guy cum wins. That said let’s get started…3….2…1...GO!”

Kimberly leaped forward, practically inhaling the cock as she surrounded her mouth around it. It quickly hardened as she gave it long licks up and down the shaft. She bobbed her head up and down, working the cock for all it was worth. In an attempt to finish it off she started trying to take it as far as she could it down her throat, gagging on it as it hit the back. Swirling her tongue around the tip she finally felt a build-up of pressure as she quickly gulped down as much cum as she could. Looking over to the left she saw her opponent smiling towards her finished and cleaned up.

“Guess you’re just too slow” said Mark patting her back “But better off next time” he smiled.

Kimberly couldn’t just let it end like this. She needed to win badly to get those clues. But she doubted that she could beat Judi in a blowjob contest. Then an idea popped up that could save her. “Hey, Double or nothing, me vs her, 1 on 1 oral sex. Whoever cum’s first loses.” She declared.

“Oh, can I please?” Judi said looking towards Mark “I’ve never tried eating out a girl and I need to prove that I’m the best at all oral.” She begged.

Mark looked towards the two gentlemen who in turn gave an approving nod.

“Well, it looks like we’ve got a round 2 on our hands. Girls take your positions and get ready to lick” he announced.

Judi lay on the ground hiking up her skirt as Kimberly made her way on top of her, her pussy hovering over Judi’s face. Judi’s pussy was pretty and shaved with a cute little heart tattoo above of it.

“Okay round 2 in 3…2…1…GO!” Mark shouted.

Both girls quickly buried their faces into the others pussy, a soft squesching sound coming from each one. Thankfully for Kimberly her time with Mellissa earlier had given her a little bit of experience and quickly targeted the spots that had made her squirt the most. She used this knowledge well, as juices began to drip down her face.

After 3 minutes both girls were moaning hard, finding it harder and harder not to cum from the others masterful tongue.

At the 5-minute mark Kimberley couldn’t take it anymore as she found herself moaning into Judi’s pussy as she came.

Panting hard Kimberly found herself utterly humiliated as she climbed off Judi. But was quickly reassured by the site of Judi on the ground moaning herself.

“Well done, Kimberly, seems that you made her cum but a few seconds before. As promised, you get 2 clues to the name of your favour. First one is that Tits come into it. And the second one is that It’s closer than you think. That should give you enough to guess it” Mark explained to her picking her up.

“Thank you for the opportunity. Well, I guess I’ll catch up later if I need you. Cya Judi, try not to feel too bad” Kimberly said walking to go find Mellissa.

Kimberly found Melissa sitting on a chair near to where she had seen her earlier with the guys. The targets were covered all over with white globs from head to toe. Next to her Jessica was putting a new favour around her neck. As she got closer Jessica went over to greet her.

“Oh hey. Did ya solve my lil puzzle for me?” she enquires, smiling sweetly.

Kimberly thought. Okay so had to do with gambling, but also to do with breasts and it was closer that she thought. Looking at her own breasts she realised the elephant in the room. “It says double or nothing” Kimberly declared, reading off her breasts.

“Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner” she cheered. “And now you get your prizes. First off you get these super cute earrings that let you read all those amazing little favours.” She said whilst attaching them to Kimberly. “And secondly you get a brand-new favour. One that will help say no” she chirped, as the favour clipped around her neck.

Kimberly watched as her outfit changed. It was just as revealing but had a different flavour to it. Her hair was jet black, as was her lipstick and eyeshadow. Her top now was a short black number that left the bottom of her FF boobs exposed. Her skirt was a small black tartan mini-skirt with a small chain on it. And to top it all off there was black and pink striped knee socks running down her legs going into black high heeled boots.

“Hey how come my tits are still this size if I’ve won?” Kimberly asked crossing her arms in a huff.

“I’m sorry. All bets are final, no takebacks. Now I’ve got something important to tell you. Later on when you hear an announcement you will be asked to go to the front hall. You got that?” she asked

“Fuck no am I going where you tell me” responded Kimberly, offended she would even ask.

“Oh, whoopsie I forgot. I meant you mustn’t go under any circumstance.” She giggled.

Jessica was really trying to test her. If Jessica didn’t want her to go to the hall, then that’s exactly what she would do. “Fat chance, I’m going and you can’t stop me” she smiled.

“Well, I’m going to be off. There’s lots of prep work still to do. Cya” Jessica said, blowing a kiss and bouncing off into the hallway.

Kimberly turned around to Melissa to see what she had got as a favour, now that she could read them. However, she wasn’t prepared for what she saw.

Melissa was more dressed this time in a purple spandex body suit, with 3 exceptions. First there was a large gap for her now H cup tits, proudly on display. And there was a huge gap between her legs for easy access to her ass and pussy. But this was all small compared to the massive 13-inch cock that was now swaying back and forth between her legs. Looking up at her favour she could finally read it as ‘Frisky Futa’.

“Melissa you’ve got a cc..ccc..cc” Kimberly couldn’t bring herself to say it as she stared at Mellissa’s meat.

Melissa looked to where her friend was staring. “Oh, you mean my gorgeous meat pole here. Isn’t it just the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen? You must be drooling just looking at it” she giggled, giving it a playful little stroke.

How does Kimberly respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)