More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ldnldn ldnldn

What job comes next?

Kim tests the P.E. dream

Their legs flexed with every step. Their hair fluttered with the wind rushing past their heads. Beads of sweat rolled down their necks. Their arms swayed back and forth. Both their feet landed on the ground with perfect synchronicity. Kim watched the race leaders, a couple of athletics brunettes, lap around her. They made it look easy, unlike her and her ghostly partner.

The duo of naked women was struggling to coordinate on the track. While the rest of the class was at least jogging, Kim and Harako moved at a snail’s pace, taking it one step at a time. It was hard to move as one when they both wanted to avoid as much contact as possible between their bare skin. The rope tying their ankles was not making it easy.

Another obstacle was that they each seemed more concerned with hiding their privates than running. Their hands were busy shielding sight of their bodies, usually standing in-between them and the mocking crowd at the bleachers. Sometimes they moved them towards the other side, towards the street, as the only thing between the track and the outside was a chain-link fence. The naked duo had been often surprised by the occasional pedestrian. Like the one whistling at them right now.

“…AH!” Harako recoiled away and dragged Kim with her. They both fell into the ground next to each other. Kim grumbled and tried to stand back up, but her partner wasn’t budging.

The ghost wasn’t used to physical exercise. Her face was beet red (well, so was Kim’s), her lungs were trying to escape her chest, and she practically sparkled due to the coat of sweat covering her body.

Kim grabbed her hand and tried to pull her back up. “Come on, if we don’t finish in five minutes, we’ll have to run another lap!”

“You two!” yelled the coach as she approached. Kim closed her eyes and cursed internally. “Resting on the field? That’s a penalty! Another lap!”

“But we tripped! That’s not fair!”

“Backtalk, huh? Then you will run the extra lap …around the block!”

“What?!?” Not only would that take much longer, but they would be more exposed to, well, to everyone! “We can’t do that. That’s-”

“Keep talking, and we’ll make it around the whole neighborhood!”

“Meep!”

Harako begrudgingly stood up. She shot a glare at both women and started “running” again with Kim. The coach watched their behinds grow smaller as they slowly drag themselves across the track. She checked her stopwatch and chuckled. They weren’t going to make it in time to avoid the penalty.

What´s next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)