More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bogglepomp Bogglepomp

What's next?

Kim Possible Compliance Chip

Kim Possible sneaked in behind the guard. He was currently busy investigating a rustle in the nearby bushes (ala a helpful naked mole rat being), providing her ample opportunity to get inside. She had done this before with Dr. Drakken, and now she was doing it with this new mad scientist as well. Skimping out on proper guards was apparently a universal trait amongst supervillains. It worked just as well now as it did five years ago during her teenage years.

Upon getting inside, the first thing she noticed was the sterile nature of the secret lab. There was just plain metal tiled flooring and the occasional wooden wall. No paintings, no statues of the mad doctor, no nothing. That was definitely different. Very few mad scientists could refuse the call of self aggrandizement.

She walked further in the hall, disabling a few guards on her way inside. A quick chop to the neck when they weren’t looking and they were knocked out cold. She didn’t have the luxury of getting discovered; it was all on her now that Ron had been captured. She had to free him and take down this new mad scientist before he could do anything really harmful to her fiance.

Kim eventually found her way to the main lab. The blueprints Wade had hacked were instrumental as she had a straight and narrow path there. Inside there were machines and gizmos of all kinds, emitting that classic whirring and beeping that she was used to. This was more like a real mad scientist supervillain. She felt like she was on even ground again.

She heard a male voice further down the maze of machines and quickly placed a particularly massive machine between her and the voice. It was the doctor; she could tell because the same voice had taunted her with the hostage video he had sent, daring her to rescue Ron from his clutches.

“No you nincompoop, I said hand me the flat-head screwdriver, not the Phillips-head screwdriver. Have you ever so much as screwed a screw you incompetent fool? Fetch me a flat-head, a flat-head!”

“Yes, Dr. Malenzio. I will hand you the flat-head screwdriver.” Ron! What was he doing helping the doctor. Oh! He must be mind controlled. In fact, his choice of words and tone of voice sounded eerily familiar to the way she and Shego had when under the effects of Dr. Bortel’s compliance chips. That must be it! How had this upstart gotten his hands on Bortel’s old tech? It had been stolen by Drakken and used on her, so she supposed this doctor must have stolen in turn.

She peered around the machine and saw Ron’s retreating figure, handsome as ever. Mmm. That ass went on for days. No! Bad Kim. She had to rescue him before she could focus on nicer thoughts like that. Speaking of, her eyes focused on the mad scientist responsible for all of this. He cut an imposing figure in his own right: tall, broad chested, with long unkempt purple hair indicative of the no-doubt obsessive tendencies he possessed. He looked a bit more fit than the average mad scientist, but men all went down the same with a good chop to the neck.

Silently, she leapt out from the machine and rushed the doctor, her feet alighting on the ground only for the briefest moment, emitting hardly any sound on the linoleum floor. The doctor didn’t so much as glance up from his work before she reached him and promptly knocked him out in one blow.

“Take that! How dare you mind control my Ron?” she asked rhetorically. Obviously he wasn’t going to answer. She rolled him over and reached into his pockets, looking for some kind of control device. She didn’t see any, so yeah, it was looking like he was being controlled directly by a chip instead of some centralized control system. Kim zip-tied the doctors hands and gagged him, just in case he woke up (which was unlikely, but she liked to make sure), and then proceeded to track down Ron.

He wasn’t hard to find. He was just a bit away, rummaging through a toolbox tossing various items out, mindlessly looking for a flat-head screwdriver.

“Ron!” she called out. He turned around and yep, right there smack on his forehead was Drakken’s stolen compliance chip.

“Yes, Kim Possible? I cannot talk. I must find a flat-head screwdriver,” he told her before returning to rummaging through the toolbox. Kim walked over and put a hand on his shoulder, turning him around. She didn’t expect his hand to snake forward and push something onto her forehead.

“Ron!” she called out, reaching up to dislodge the foreign object.

“You will help me find a flat-head screwdriver for Dr. Malenzio.”

Oh shit, he must have put a chip on her. She tried to remove it, but it was no use. She could feel the familiar stranglehold taking control of her again. All it took was a few moments and she had to help Ron find a flat-head screwdriver for Dr. Malenzio. She’d do anything to help. A grin overtook her mouth, she was so happy to be of service.


“Your flat-head screwdriver, Dr. Malenzio,” Kim said, holding it out to him as he struggled against the zip-tie and tried to bark out some commands through his gag.

“Mmmmnpph!” he said.

“Your flat-head screwdriver, Dr. Malenzio,” she said again, patiently. The doctor didn’t seem to want it though, since he wasn’t taking it. And she couldn’t hear what he was saying through his gag. She walked over to the squirming figure and laid the screwdriver beside him. “Here you go, Dr. Malenzio.”

This only served to drive the mad scientist into more of a frenzy. And stunningly, through sheer of will, he managed to dislodge the gag with all of his squirming. “Ha. I’m free! Or I will be. Untie me at once.”

“Yes, Dr. Malenzio.” Kim kneeled down and cut the zip-tie with her knife she always carried on her. “I have untied you.”

“I can see that, you idiot. I really need to modify the personality adjustments of the chip. For all his brilliance, that Bortel apparently wasn't smart enough to include less annoying behavioral modifications in his instant brainwashing tech.”

“Yes, Dr. Malenzio.”

“I wasn’t talking to you, you dumb bitch.”

“Yes, Dr. Malenzio.” Kim got down on all fours and barked. “Woof. I’m a not-smart female dog. Bark.”

The doctor lightly slapped his face in frustration. The tendency for the chipped to interpret commands utterly wrong was infuriating. But it was also solvable. He just hadn’t gotten around to it yet. He had much more important things to do. Like setting up this little trap for the spy most likely to stop him. But now that it was done, hmm, yes he supposed he could spend some time fixing it up, and perhaps even budget in a little personal fulfillment.

“Wan wan.” The spy was still on all fours, barking in a rotating list of onomatopoeia's. “Yiff.” She did look somewhat fetching like that in her black top that tightly contained her overly large breasts that hung pendulously below her.

“Cum.”

“Yes, Dr. Malenzio. Bark.” She padded over to him on her hands and feet.

“No not that type of cum, you utter dunderhead. I meant cum as in have an orgasm.”

“Woof. Yes, Dr. Malenzio.” This time she complied correctly. He could see it as her crotch quivered and her eyes glazed over even further. But she wasn’t being vocal.

“Talk like a wanton slut. Use dirty language.”

“Yes, Dr. Malenzio. Ooohh, I’m cumming, woof. Bark bark. I’m a bitch slut who’s cumming on command. Woof.”

“Cum.”

“Yes, Dr. Malenzio. Fuck, my cunt is dripping wet. I’m cummmmmming woooooooofffffff. I’m such a horny little spy who’s been mind controlled into being your obedient helper. Oooooohh it’s so hot. Barrrrrrrrrk.”

“Cum. Cum Cum ten times.” It was a bit of stress-testing, but he was curious how she’d react. Her eyes rolled back into her head and her mouth hung wide open, drool and moans coming out equally in turn. ‘Ooohhhh’ was all she could say and barely that. Her cargo pants were completely soaked through and the floor was becoming a pool of her liquids. Her body had to obey his commands even if it was a bit obstinate at first. And all without even a single touch from him. The mind was truly a wonderful thing.

“Cum,” he commanded, and her body did its best, but this was apparently the last straw and it gave out, dumping her into her own pussy juice and drool.

Hmm. A satisfactory second trial run. He reached down and tested her more directly, groping one of her tits through her top. The top had been soaked in her drool as well, making it an altogether more squishy experience. Passable, though he’d probably want to apply his breast expansion serum to her at some point if she was going to be a proper sex servant. Though that wasn’t priority number one. No, if she was going to fulfill step three of his plan, he was going to have to adjust the chip to allow proper infiltration. As she was currently, any neanderthal could suss out her altered state. He supposed he could enjoy her like this for now and focus on that tomorrow. After all, Proper compartmentalizing was a key skill for any mad scientist.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)