More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by zbloutch zbloutch

Who do we follow?

Kim Kardashian and the head hunters

-Hmmm.

Kim was walking away from the beach, enjoying the sunlight on her skin. Dressed only in her bikini that revealed all her generous curves, she felt like she had had enough sunbathing and had decided to head for the bar, about a hundred meters further. This had been a pretty fantastic vacation since she had arrived here. She didn't care about those rumors, about this story of native tribes being out of their land to build it. She wanted a fancy holiday to share on social media, and this was exactly what she got. Behind her on the beach, Kanye and the rest of the Kardashian family were still chilling in the sun.

She was half-way on her way to the bar, when she heard footsteps behind her. She turned around and froze when she saw a man wearing nothing but a tribal outfit, staring at her with a look that didn't show any emotions.

-Who the fuck are you? What do you want?

She looked dow and gasped when she saw the trophies attached to his waist. About a dozen mummified heads seemed to be facing the reality tv star with their eyeless faces.

Before she had time to scream, the native suddenly walked towards her, mumbling something in his native tongue, something that sounded much like some kind of ritual chant.

-Stay away from me ! I'm warning you, stay away from...aaaah !

As soon as the man's hand touched her forehead, she screamed in pain and fell on her knees. Something was very very wrong here. Incapable of uttering a single articulate sound, she weakly tried to get rid of this hand, but could only witness helplessly, her eyes rolling in her orbits.

-Agh...unngh...

Meanwhile, the native man was still whispering in his mother tongue, staring with an indifferent look at Kim's face, now contorted in pain. The heat was spreading through her whole face. And all she could do was scream in pain, incapable of moving.

Then it happened, slowly at first. The skin of her face suddenly looked...dry, no longer smooth as it used to be. Wrinkles appeared, few at first, then more and more numerous. The skin felt too tight around her head, as if it was about to tear apart.

-Aaaargh !

Kim's face had now turned dark, her mouth frozen in a scream, as her eyes had sunk deep inside of their orbits. Then, something more happened. Even her skull and facial bones seemed to shrink, slowly, then quicker and quicker. In a minute, Kim's head no longer looked like the one on the front page of the magazines. Instead, there only was a mummified head, with a solid dark skin, sized like a doll's head in comparison with the rest of her body that was still intact, linked to it by her neck that was now way too big for such a small head. It was now exactly like those severed heads the warrior was carrying with him.

Her tormentor finally let her go. Kim clumsily stood up, staggering, her trembling hands reaching for her mummified head. She wanted to scream, but her lifeless head would no longer obey. She was now completely blind, her now thin lips glued to each other. Below her neck, her body was still the curvy fake pornstar body that had made her so famous. But her head was now the stuff of nightmares. Her whole body was shaking. What was happening to her? How could it be possible? She had to get some help. Find someone.

As she was clumsily trying to walk away, despite not being able to see anything, she suddenly heard the sound of someone drawing a machete from his belt. She froze when she realized her head was going to become the next trophy of her tormentor. No ! She wouldn't let it happen. She tried to run, but stumbled on a stone and fell on all fours. She tried to scream again, but couldn't.

The native warrior looked down at his victim, his machete in his hand, ready to strike. But he seemed to hesitate. He had come here to bring back a trophy to his tribe. He had already taken the head of many of those celebrities who had caused his village to be destroyed. But on the other hand, he couldn't help admiring this bubble butt in front of him, squirming, as Kim was trying to crawl away from him. It probably was the last opportunity to fuck that ass. He looked around him and shrugged his shoulders. No one seemed to have noticed them. He got on his knees and took out his dick, before ripping off Kim's panties.

A moment later, Kim felt her attacker's huge dick being rammed into her tight asshole. She squirmed in pain, incapable of screaming like she desperately wanted to. For the next minutes, her body got fucked relentlessly by the man who had turned her head into this monstrous thing, his large cock slipping deeper and deeper in her bowels. Her tits were jiggling at every thrust. She tried to crawl away from her , but the latter grabbed her by her hair, the only remains of her once pretty face. A moment later, she felt her colon being filled by cum, as her tormentor came inside of her. She heard him groan in pleasure. Before she could do anything, he suddenly grabbed his machete and hit her neck. Her headless body fell on the ground, but unfortunately for Kim, things were not over for her.

What's going on? How am I still alive? Please help me !

The native warrior was now walking back to the woods, with a new head tied to his belt. Kim's mummified head was hanging to his waist, no longer different from the other remains of the hunter's former victims. Despite having been decapitated, she still was perfectly conscious. She couldn't see anything, nor talk, nor communicate in any way, but her mind was still intact, racing with panic inside of her deformed head. This man's magic was effective. Instead of killing his victims, he would keep their vital energy around him in the form of those mummified head, which in return would help him using even more powerful magic.

Kim cried deep inside her mind, barely starting to realize what her new life for the centuries to come was going to be.

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)