More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SophEmber SophEmber

Who do we follow?

Kim Kardashian: A 'Late Bloomer'

ubbed ‘The Fall’ the asteroid’s impact created a scamper for fragments when its effects on women were discovered. Many thought the worst was over, yet fragments continued falling from the sky. A twisted gift from the coms satellite that took the initial hit.

“I don’t understand.”

About many things. His compatriot thought. Dr. Kraskinski snuffed out his cigarette. “What don’t you understand?”

“How they’re still alive.”

“In what regard? There’s oxygen in their lungs and food in their bellies.”

“That’s just it!” The doctor’s compatriot pointed to a still of Kim Kardashian walking down a city street. Kim was considered a ‘Late-Bloomer’ One not affected by the initial planetfall or subsequent scramble. There was however nothing minor about her change. The model/celebutante’s breasts hung down nearly to her navel. In human terms, they’d stick out at least a foot. Yet that paled to her cock. The flaccid member was nearly at her knee and draped over balls at the (relative) size of melons. Based on the still, Kim’s cock wobbled gracefully from side to side as she strut; brushing the buildings as she passed. Despite her avoidance of people, she was still causing damage. “How are they getting nutrients?”

Dr. Kraskinski resisted pulling out another cig. Instead he held up two fingers. “Two thoughts. One) Exposure to the crystal has made them more efficient. So efficient that most bodily functions are no longer required. Two) They’re consuming their own cum.”

“They’re…”

“Consuming their own ejectaculate.” He nodded. “We already know their cum is energy rich. And, according to some assistants, delicious. It’s reasonable to assume that’s what they’re doing. These giantesses are essentially self-sustaining energy producers, hell they only seem to need to sleep after marathon fuck sessions. The only question is, what effect will that have on them…..”

How'd Kim get hit late?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)