More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NecroPeridot NecroPeridot

Which character do you choose?

Kiba Inuzuka

Kiba Inuzuka awoke to the of his mother Tsume Inuzuka yelling for him, "Kiba Inuzuka if you don't get your ass down here in five minutes I will make you clean the kennel for the next month."

Grumbling due to his mothers statement Kiba climbs out of bed and hastily throws on a black t-shirt and black shorts. After that is done Kiba opens the door to his bedroom and rushes downstairs to avoid the wrath of his mother. Wait at the bottom of the stairs is his mother who had a look of annoyance on her face. Seeing this Kiba said, "What is so important that I had to hurry down here for."

Apparently this was the wrong thing to say as Tsume smacked him on the back of the head and told him, "Someone is waiting for you in the living room and because of your attitude your cleaning the kennels anyway." With that said Tsume walked up the stairs and disappeared down the hallway to where her bedroom was located. Rubbing the back of his head Kiba grumbled about his misfortune and decided to see who wanted to see him at this time in the morning.

Who is waiting for Kiba?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)