More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NecroPeridot NecroPeridot

Who is waiting for Kiba?

Kushina

Kiba entered the living room to see couch. She didn’t notice him immediately though as she was busy looking out the window. Kiba gave her a quit once over since she wasn’t looking in his direction. Letting his eyes roam over her for a bit Kiba had to admit he was slightly disappointed. He was disappointed in the fact that she was wearing her normal green dress with white blouse underneath it covering the majority of her body. The only parts of her body that were exposed were her shins and face.

Deciding to see what she wanted Kiba spoke,” Good morning miss Uzumaki.” He tried to sound sincere but was still tired from being woken up so abruptly. Kushina didn’t even give a reaction she was startled by Kiba’s voice cutting through the silence. Instead she just turned to look at him with a gentle smile on her face.

“Good morning, Kiba.” Kushina eyes were practically shut as the smile on her face expanded. It made Kushina look very pretty like that and Kiba had to admit it. After a moment of thinking how pretty ‘Kushina looked Kiba spoke once again.

“Not to sound rude miss Uzumaki but why are you here.” Kiba asked trying not to sound rude as Kushina’s temper was legendary.

Kushina’s eyes opened once again as her smile lessened but didn’t leave her face. She looked directly at Kiba for a moment before she looked back out the window. After a moment she spoke,” I wanted to invite you over to my home to assist me with something.” As she finished saying this Kiba noticed that the whole time Kushina was speaking she was looking at him out the corner of her eye.

Kiba was a bit shocked at the fact Kushina Uzumaki was asking for help but thought it would be amazing to go to her house. Though he probably would have to do some work while he was over there, but it would be worth it if there was a chance that he could spent more time around Kushina. He had to admit there was a secret poll going on around the younger guys in the village of the hottest MILF’s and Kushina was definitely near the top, if not number one. Seeing that there wasn’t a real downside to going he answered,” Sure I have nothing else to do today. It could be fun.”

Kushina gave out a happy squeal,” Perfect. Head on over in three hours I will most likely be in the backyard when you get there. If I’m not, then I might have gone to get some stuff. If I’m not there just find some way to kill time.” She finished it was said so fast that Kiba could only barely understand what she said. After finishing her statement Kushina stood up and said,” I will see you later then Kiba good bye.” Kiba didn’t even get a chance to say good bye as not a moment later she was rushing out the door to who knows where.

Kiba had to blink a few times then gave a shrug at what just happened. He figured that he could get a few more hours of sleep and then get ready before he had to be at Kushina’s home. With that Kiba headed back upstairs to sleep for two more hours before getting ready. Once he was ready and dressed, he left the house and made his way over to the Uzumaki residence. He made it just a few minutes before Kushina’s three-hour deadline.

When he made it to the Kushina’s home he walked right in. He figured that since she was expecting him that it would be alright to do. Upon entering the home he took a glance around the entry hall to see if Kushina was there. After a few moments of looking Kiba noticed that she wasn’t there and decided to look around the house in order to find her.

Where does Kiba find Kushina?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)