More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Control Freak Control Freak

What's next?

Kevin gets his opportunity

Kevin's plan at this point was simple. He would wait until Jessica hid the box and left the room, then he would sneak out of the closet and steal the ring right out of it. Worst case scenario, if she decided to keep the ring on her or hide it in some other room, he'd stay hidden until she went to bed and take the chance to find it then. Sure, it'd be rough hiding in here for what could be hours, but for the opportunity of a lifetime it was worth being a little cramped. Now all he had to do was watch Jessica like a hawk and see where she put the box.

Jessica stared at the ring box for several long seconds, letting the weight of the entire situation sink in on her. Afterwords, she picked up the box and starting walking over to... the closet.

Uh oh.

Kevin looked around the cramped dark space, desperately looking for some corner he could squeeze himself into to remain unseen. But before he had time to act, Jessica slid the closet door open, revealing the dark haired boy to her in all of his pasty nerd glory.

"What the fuck?" Jessica shrieked, dropping the box and stepping back in shock, "Get out of my room, freak!"

Kevin had a split-second of shock at being discovered, but the impact of the box hitting the carpet and the sound of it popping open shook him out of it, and he knew it was now or never. He dove onto the ground for the shiny emerald ring.

Upon seeing this, Jessica swiftly reacted, making her own lunge towards the ring box. But Kevin was both closer and had the advantage of recovering quicker from shock, and managed to pull the ring free of its resting place by the stone a split-second before Jessica's hand snapped the lid shut.

Jessica let out a sigh of relief, not realizing what had happened at first. By the time she got up on her knees and opened to box to check for the ring, Kevin was already slipping it onto his left ring finger.

"Give that back!" Jessica shouted, tossing the box aside and standing up to confront him, "That's mine!"

"Not anymore it isn't," Kevin said, "Now it's mine... and so are you, right?"

Jessica's face went pale, and she faltered in her speech as she retorted, "I... I don't know what you're talking about."

"Don't bother lying, we both know I saw the whole thing from in there," Kevin said, "So you're now my genie, huh? I suppose you should be calling me Master from now on."

"No way, Master!" Jessica spat venomously. A second later she gasped and her face went red.

"Whoa, did that actually work?" Kevin asked, his face slowly taking on a massive grin.

"N-No!" the girl sputtered, "You just misheard me! I actually said Mast-"

She squeaked and brought her hand to her mouth, looking down at it in shock.

"I'm guessing whatever you were trying to call me was much less polite, but I'll be generous enough to look past that for the moment," Kevin said, "Now, what should I wish for first...?"

"Nothing unless you want me to break your fingers," Jessica growled, moving towards him.

In a panicked fright, Kevin flinched and shouted, "Don't- I wish you wouldn't touch me!"

Instantly Jessica stopped in her tracks. Her body shivered, and her fists clenched as they fell to her sides, but she didn't make a move to grab him.

"What was that...?" Jessica muttered, before her eyes went wide, "Oh no..."

She made another attempt to grab him, but this time her hand hit some sort of invisible barrier, unable to move the few remaining centimeters to touch the boy.

It took a moment for Kevin to realize the effect of his wish, but when he did his smile returned, "Well well well... look at this."

For the first time ever, Kevin saw Jessica looking legitimately scared. Pressing his advantage, he stepped forward. As he approached her, the blonde cheerleader was pushed backwards, the barrier between them forcing her back at the same rate Kevin was walking forward. Soon she lost her footing and tumbled to the side, hitting the floor as her feet slid aside just enough to let Kevin walk by unhindered.

"This is so awesome!" Kevin exclaimed, "Magic's real! You're real! And I... I can have anything I want..."

"L-Look, just... whatever it is you want, you can have it," Jessica said, her voice trembling, "Just give me back my ring."

"Not happening," Kevin said, looking down at her. There was some dark part of him that relished seeing the head cheerleader on her knees begging up at him. But something was missing from the picture...

What it was clicked in an instant. Whenever Kevin fantasized about her (as he did a couple of times in the past), she was always in her cheerleading uniform. True, it wouldn't make sense for her to wear it at her birthday party, her designer jeans and light blue top being more what she wore casually, but if what her 'mom' said was true... he could change that.

"I wish you were wearing your cheerleading uniform," Kevin said.

Jessica shivered again, but this time the effect of her magic was far more pronounced. The clothes on her body rippled for a brief moment, then they morphed so fast that his eyes were barely able to register the change. Before either of them knew it, Jessica was dressed in her full red and gold cheerleading outfit, her pleated skirt pooling around her waist and her top now sleeveless but showing off a little less cleavage than before. Her normal shoes had even been replaced with the sports sneakers and high socks that were colored to match her uniform.

"Damn, that looks sexy," Kevin said, "I wish you dressed like that all the time."

Jessica shivered once more, and this time Kevin took notice. After all, once was coincidence, twice was happenstance, but three times...

"Are you okay?" he asked her, a hint of worry creeping in despite himself.

"Y-Yeah," she said, her face flush, before quickly regaining her faculties, "No thanks to you! Stop making wishes!"

"Yeah no," Kevin said, "This is only the beginning. With your power, I'll be able to take on everyone who ever ignored me or pushed me around. And get what I deserve along the way."

"You can't!" Jessica said, "I won't let you!"

"On the contrary, Jessica," Kevin said, "You're going to help me. I mean, it's not like you can do anything to stop me. You can't even touch me."

He moved towards her to emphasize his point, pushing the cheerleader back further towards the opposite wall. He frowned and said, "The way things are now though could be an issue... how about... I wish that you could touch me again, but you cannot take any actions to harm me or take the ring from my possession."

Jessica trembled, less noticeably this time, and shakily got back on her feet. Experimentally, Kevin reached out and poked Jess on the forehead, "Boop. Well, that confirms I can undo and change wishes I already made. Good to know."

"You... you won't get away with this," Jessica panted. She wanted to slap his hand away hard, but she just couldn't make her body exert the strength to do more than gently brush it aside.

"And who's going to stop me?" Kevin said, "I have a genie on my side, don't I?"

Jessica opened her mouth to respond, but then closed it again, glaring at him defiantly.

"That's what I thought," Kevin said. He stroked his chin, looking her over, "You know, I always felt like the cheerleading uniform we have never showed off enough... and with you being my genie especially so. Think it'll be a good time to test a wish that affects people other than you: I wish that the Eastlake cheerleading uniform was skimpy enough to expose the midriff of the wearer."

Jessica shuddered as the fabric of the uniform split in the middle, the top shrinking until it was just above the bottom of her ribcage, exposing her belly. Rather tame all things considered, but to the lonely virgin witnessing the change it gave him ideas of much more drastic changes he could make with other wishes.

Noticing that Jessica had a healthy blush on her face, he suspected what the wishes might be doing to her, and grinned again, "It feels good to grant my wishes, doesn't it?"

"N-No!" Jessica said defiantly, though her voice was shaky.

"Well get used to that feeling," Kevin said, "Because you'll be feeling it a lot more real..."

"JESS!" a girl's voice interrupted with a shout from the hallway, "What's taking so long?"

Shit! In testing out Jessica's powers, Kevin had completely forgotten about the party happening downstairs! The idea of getting caught brought the frightened nerd back out of him, the one that was bad at improvising and didn't have near limitless power at his fingertips. Half on instinct and half out of fear, Kevin yelped, "I wish I was at home!"

Jessica shivered one last time, and Kevin vanished from the room, along with the ring, leaving the new genie alone once more.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)